Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am about to give up!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have the money to move to BS but can't because i don't have the key. I am here in JV and have not seen the mayor yet. I never saw him in PP. I went back and played in PP today to see if he would come around and never saw him. I also when to MH just in case he might come there but nope so i have been waiting around on him for days and days. I can't advance without the key dang it.

anyone else not seen him? and for the ones that have seen him tons, were there certain times you saw him in the day or was it just random?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaL
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I have seen him twice in PP.  I seem to get him once a day.  i have only been playing in PP for 2 days.  IDK about a certain time.  He came once in the morning and once at night. I am not sure but I thought he would give the key in PP I don't know if you can get it in JV also.

Miss_B
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM

He took forever to come then after I seen him the first time her came maybe five more time but it was awhile between each time. A tip on BS you have to have some major brewing and marketing skills....Those customers are hard to please.... 

specialwingz
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM

I just started playing last Friday.  I've been in PP all day today.  And I got the Mayor once today.  He gave me the key to the city.  But, I haven't seen him again.  And, I'm nowhere getting into BS yet.

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Quoting Miss_B:

He took forever to come then after I seen him the first time her came maybe five more time but it was awhile between each time. A tip on BS you have to have some major brewing and marketing skills....Those customers are hard to please.... 

Yeah I am working on getting major brewing and marketing lol but I want the key so when i do get all those skills, I won't have to wait forever to get the key. i want to at least go check it out and buy some stuff and come back but nope can't do that yet

Miss_B
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I feel that I'm still in JV playing around cause I need more skills lol....I hope he comes to see you soon...I thought he would never come see me ugh lol.

Quoting heathermichelle:

Quoting Miss_B:

Yeah I am working on getting major brewing and marketing lol but I want the key so when i do get all those skills, I won't have to wait forever to get the key. i want to at least go check it out and buy some stuff and come back but nope can't do that yet

yayi242004
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I have been playing for about 5 days and i have yet to see him so i'll keep an eye on this thread...maybe someone knows a way to get him to come in. 

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:19 PM

i havent seen him or the principal :(

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM

The best advice I can give you is to not worry about seeing him. Just play for fun & trust me he will show up. :)

CafeMom Tickers

^^^ Click to join in all the fun^^^

RazzyRachy
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM

It tooks him awile to come around for me to don't give up I understand I been waiting on the Computor promgam to give me the recipe and she's being stubborn.

heathermichelle
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

The best advice I can give you is to not worry about seeing him. Just play for fun & trust me he will show up. :)

Thanks! that bug gets me everytime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)