Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just had a great idea!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

what about being able to buy ingredients from other players? For instance I need hunny bee nectar, and another player told me that she had alot and would give me some if she could, but what if I could buy it from her? Its win-win and, it would save money on traveling if it was something that we could get from another land but dont really have the money to travel and buy the ingredient.

Stupid Idea???

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby08
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I think that's a great idea :)

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

m0m2twoboys
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Quoting maybaby08:

I think that's a great idea :)

me 2

londamg
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

i think it would be good as long as the person your buying it from could answer yes or no. i wouldnt want all my stuff bout from me then i'd be left with nothing  

ProudSingleMum
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:09 AM

OH MY GOSH CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY?! i MEAN CAFEMOM MADE THIS GAME, IT USED TO BE WORSE, BUT THEY DID A LOT. WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING.

HAHA, JUST KIDDING!! I think it is a good idea. :) I don't know how feasible it would be, but hey, it's worth mentioning, and I'm giving you a bump:D (not to mention that I could sure use a spoonful of sugar :D)

kaysha
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:21 AM

that would be freaking awesome! I'm needing honey bee nector too and all day I've not gotten it...and I only need one more! grrrr 

mrshoag
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Quoting londamg:

i think it would be good as long as the person your buying it from could answer yes or no. i wouldnt want all my stuff bout from me then i'd be left with nothing  

I Agree!!!!

graciejoe
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I think that wouldn't make for a very challenging game.....

firenicecream
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I'm just curious if you think your idea is great, which is what you put in the subject, or if you think it's stupid, which is what you asked in your post? Curiosity has ahold of me!! =)

smilinghug
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I think it's a great idea...but I think it would be difficult to implement because how are you going to get it in real time if you don't have their permission? I mean...they would have to put some kind of authorization standard in there or your ingredients would be stollen by fellow players and that's not fair.

NinjaHeather54
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Well Idk how many of you (if any) have ever played restaraunt city on facebook but we could lock our ingredients or leave them up for trade. Most people still asked first but it was possible to just trade the ingredient if it was unlocked!

Quoting smilinghug:

I think it's a great idea...but I think it would be difficult to implement because how are you going to get it in real time if you don't have their permission? I mean...they would have to put some kind of authorization standard in there or your ingredients would be stollen by fellow players and that's not fair.

My Blog Project!
Everyday. One Picture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)