Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think i am missing something...

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

So have been playing this cute game for a day or so. I have ventured on to some gals pages to re energize, noticed their points and bucks they are getting are BIG numbers...unlike my 7;s and 33's.  Is that because of the levels they are on or am i doing something wrong 

also I have noticed some words left out on posts. is that Your all doings to keep things secret, or is that Cafe mom ?? please help I am lost but really want to play this game and see the real fun in it :)

thanks Casie

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kdgord
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM

The points and java bucks go up as you change locations and if you aren't getting the green words then you haven't found the favorite drink yet.

As for the words left out, many of the posts still have the words. They are just typed in white so that those who don't want to know don't have to read them and those that do want to know can just highlight the words and they show up. Hope this helps!

ajswenson
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I did not know that about the green words...I knew it meant something but was too lazy to go look.  thanks.

Quoting kdgord:

The points and java bucks go up as you change locations and if you aren't getting the green words then you haven't found the favorite drink yet.

As for the words left out, many of the posts still have the words. They are just typed in white so that those who don't want to know don't have to read them and those that do want to know can just highlight the words and they show up. Hope this helps!

me_and_the_boyz
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quoting kdgord:

YOu have been helpful thanks!!!

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)