Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have the recipe for the Sugar Bomb, Red Eye and Double Espresso Shot but not a clue how I use these recipes.  Am I missing something? 

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tngrandma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:24 AM

When you get a customer in your shop, you have the choice to select what recipe you are going to us.  You can click on the little circle by the Red Eye and use that recipe for the customer.  Once you know what a customer likes, you can serve her that recipe over and over.

For example, I think it is the student who likes the double espresso shot.  When you get her as a customer, select the double espresso shot and then brew. If the customer likes it as their favorite, your journal will print in green.  If the customer likes it but it is not their favorite, it will be white.  If the customer doesn't like it OR if you failed to make the drink, it will show up in red.  Be careful, all red entries are not failures or doesn't likes, they could be either.

In your history column, it will show you what you have served that customer before and what bucks/points you got for it.

If you need more help, or have any other questions, just let me know, either her or by message. I would be happy to help you.

grandma

Bumom2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Thank you so much but I think I was having a brain freeze I was not choosing the link for the recipes for 11-20 was still in 1-10!  Oh my gosh again thank you very much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)