Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MM *spoilers*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

1) I do get the vacationing people to come from serving the Hotel Executive her drink, correct? If so, how long does it take? Did you use a special bean?

2) Did you play w/o the Bouncer for a while and then buy him? Was there a difference?

SARAH - PROUD ARMY WIFE TO NICHOLAS (12/23/2006), LOVING MOMMY TO MATTHEW (03/11/2007) AND CAMBRIA (02/11/2008)

armycome hometoddler boytoddler girl

Mommies need photo contests for themselves too! CLICK HERE to join PCFM!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tretresmom
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM

1) I do get the vacationing people to come from serving the Hotel Executive her drink, correct? If so, how long does it take? Did you use a special bean? Correct there is really not time  limit they just start showing up.

2) Did you play w/o the Bouncer for a while and then buy him? Was there a difference? Yes there is a difference.  The bouncer gets rid of all the low paying customers and the new customers will come around.

tngrandma
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Question 1 -  I used quality beans to serve her favorite drink.  It didn't take too long, not nearly as long as anyone of those problem folk in BS.  And yes, the vacationing folk started coming then.

Question 2 - I didn't buy the bouncer right away, but did shortly after I got up to Mount Mocha on a regular basis.  Have not seen any of the earlier folk since then, only the returns from BS.  I have not gotten the SAHD, Mom, Judge, School Principal, Bully, Twins, Admin Asst, or Coach since I got the Bouncer.  I had gotten them before I bought the Bouncer. 

Hope that helps.

grandma

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I just bought the bouncer :0) Thanks for the answers!

I'm still having trouble with the Stressed Honey Bee. I need the recipe that she gives away. I'm using the Super Butterfinger Beans.

SARAH - PROUD ARMY WIFE TO NICHOLAS (12/23/2006), LOVING MOMMY TO MATTHEW (03/11/2007) AND CAMBRIA (02/11/2008)

armycome hometoddler boytoddler girl

Mommies need photo contests for themselves too! CLICK HERE to join PCFM!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)