Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Competitive Store Owner spoiler Help please

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

Dose the Competitive Store Owner like the Espresso Triple Frappe ? And my thing is i am out of the Magic Syrup so what else could i give her

Please high light to find out

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fuelsgirl2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM

If you give her anything else she will open a store again. The ETF is the only recipe that keeps her at bay.

irenespearls
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM

So, where do you get this recipe????

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

Angelmom03
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:34 PM

The computer programmer in JV

Quoting irenespearls:

So, where do you get this recipe????

irenespearls
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Ok~ I'm in JV,  what do I need to make her to get it????

beckie66
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Ok, I already got rid of her once (and I have the award to prove it) and she is back!  She didn't like what I made and is opening another shop. 

CafeMom Tickers

Sabrinas777
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Since this is a spoiler post, I'm not going to white out my answers. I'm in  JV. Like the other ladies said, you get the Espresso Triple Frappe recipe from the computer programmer. I keep a supply on hand of more than 10 cinnamons and 10 flours, become some times she shows up in succession. I've had her more than 20 times. If you serve it high quality, you get a lot more money and over 3,000 experience point boosts.

So, keep over 10 of both ingredients on stock at all times, and serve high quality. This is the only solution to  this dilemma..

LME25
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I've served the computer programmer 89 times, and can't get her to give up that recipe for anything... 

mom1T2Ldh
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM

how do you get the super powered sugar how how help a fellow mom out ya'll please thanks. 

LME25
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Quoting mom1T2Ldh:

how do you get the super powered sugar how how help a fellow mom out ya'll please thanks. 

the superhero leaves it

Sabrinas777
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Quoting LME25:

I've served the computer programmer 89 times, and can't get her to give up that recipe for anything... 

Again, not whiting out, as it's spoiler post.....serve the  red eye. It works 99% of time  according to most  posters. For me, I  served it 5  times in succession, then double shot of espresso once, then red eye again. Then it was given up. I think sticking with the formula than varying it up once to "kick" the computer system works. Try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)