Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bean question

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM
  • 4 Replies

does anyyone know what bean goes with  what drink and  person?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cocoamug
by on Jul. 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I want to know too!!  The discriptions leave something to be desired a little too.  I am currently in PP, and have no idea what groovy beans are supposed to do.  I just figured out buffett beans give more tips? I wish some KIND heart would make a list like some have with the favorite drinks. I'm a little slow, and would REALLY appreciate it!!

Iowa Mom

lilysmom31
by on Jul. 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM

I have found that in PP you will get a lot more green drinks with the groovy beans but so far I have found these beans with these people.... I will put the beans in white so I dont spoil it (highlight if you want to see):

Judge: Buffet or Groovy

Superhero: Breakfast blend

Bully: buffet

Twins: breakfast

Mom: breakfast blend with the red eye or house blend with the espresso shot

Fireman: groovy

Baseball Coach: Breakfast

Stay at home dad: house

Yoga instructor: groovy

Quoting cocoamug:

I want to know too!!  The discriptions leave something to be desired a little too.  I am currently in PP, and have no idea what groovy beans are supposed to do.  I just figured out buffett beans give more tips? I wish some KIND heart would make a list like some have with the favorite drinks. I'm a little slow, and would REALLY appreciate it!!

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 14, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Groovy beans leave energy, but I didn't experiment much with beans and stuck to the extra energy/high quality ones. I use the super butterfinger blend or butterfingers blend when I needed an item. The extra energy is more beneficial in the game, IMHO.

cocoamug
by on Jul. 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Thank-you so much! I didn't want to spend that much to expirament, but now I know. That's helpful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)