Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Request for Cafemom

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

Is it possible to get an "add a comment" box for our friends? Just for the times when we aren't buying coffee from them, but want to leave them a note on their latte land profile? :) And maybe an ability to share/give our stardust or something with them? Thanks!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jas_momof2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I like the comment idea - but I don't like the giving them stuff idea... 

Something like this was posted on the chit chat forum...  I don't feel it would be fair for those who never have people stop by their shop.  It'll be a popularity thing and I don't think you should be able to get "stuff" from your friends. 

Mom2RyanAly
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Quoting jas_momof2:

I like the comment idea - but I don't like the giving them stuff idea... 

Something like this was posted on the chit chat forum...  I don't feel it would be fair for those who never have people stop by their shop.  It'll be a popularity thing and I don't think you should be able to get "stuff" from your friends. 

Im glad you like the comment idea too!!

Yeah, I understand what you mean...bc then ppl would just add other ppl as friends in order to give/get them stuff. I personally dont add many ppl to my friends list bc of the info of my children that I have. Great input! :)

Mom2RyanAly
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM

bump

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM

We're not sure.  We'd kinda rather everyone leave notes outside Latte Land - there's a whole big site called CafeMom out there that already has chatterboxes and PM and IM and all kinds of stuff:)  Not sure how much stuff that CM already has that we want to duplicate inside the game.. But we'll toy around with it for sure - we do want to add more "social" things to do in the game, just haven't figured out the best stuff yet.

Thanks for the suggestion!

- The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)