Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am trying to buy some supplies and it wont let me purchase any. i ahve enough money, i hit the buy button and it wont do anything.... I have rebooted and eveything.... Thanks for the help

Rita slidebriefcase

by on Jul. 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

bump

^^^Click to join^^^

CrimsonLite
by Java Mod on Jul. 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox.  Have you tried clearing out your cookies? Try that and if you're still having a problem, please let me know. 

Thanks! :)

izz918
by on Jul. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Thank you, i am using Aol. I cleared out the cookies and still no luck...

Rita slidebriefcase

CrimsonLite
by Java Mod on Jul. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Sorry, I'll pass this along to the CM Team.  Hope we can get you back to playing in LL real soon!

You might want to also send a note using the contact us link here.

Like my siggy? Check out PinkSodaPop's Themes Group :)

izz918
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 6:39 AM

Thank you for the help.. It works now...

Rita slidebriefcase

CrimsonLite
by Java Mod on Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM

cjcharlie1959
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I have a question:

in Macchaito Land- I see my brewing skills at 19 and marketing skills at 4 but in Percolate Park I have brewing skills at 19+6 and marketing skills at 4+ 6.  Is there anyway we can combine them to make it one number so we can advance through the game.  Iti s really messing me up.

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM

The + skills are your equipment for the area. It is denoted that way so players understand that it doesn't move with you. The first is your base skill level that will not change unless you add to it. The second is your equipment that will change all over the place.

Quoting cjcharlie1959:

I have a question:

in Macchaito Land- I see my brewing skills at 19 and marketing skills at 4 but in Percolate Park I have brewing skills at 19+6 and marketing skills at 4+ 6.  Is there anyway we can combine them to make it one number so we can advance through the game.  Iti s really messing me up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)