• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to understand....MHTW

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

7:45 PM, Jul 27, 2009

I made a good Red Eye for the Time Warp Time Traveler and earned 60 Java Bucks and 92 Experience Points.

I just saw the Mom enter the time warp!

7:49 PM, Jul 27, 2009

I made a good Cafe Macchiato for the 70's Mom and earned 3 Java Bucks and 6 Experience Points. They didn't like it.

Something went wrong and I disappeared into a pocket of time!

I haven't seen her back in my shop to give her her favorite drink yet, and I don't even know what her favorite drink is. Can anyone help me out here??? It says she is common, but she's been a no show since I've been here.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM

What happened was that you served the Mom the wrong drink and are now in a time pocket of her decade. You'll see the 70's characters. And I believe you have to serve them all correctly and then you go back in the "normal" part of MTW and see the 70's mom and time traveler again.

ratchetlee
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM

The time traveler doesn't have a favorite drink...

BUT - if you list the favorite drinks from MH, then that customer comes into MHTW.  So when you did the red eye - it was mom's favorite, therefore MOm came into the time warp....

Did that make sense???

Then.... when you give a HATED drink - you get pulled into that decade.  I am still trying to figure out what will get me out of the 80s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM

I know her fav is Iced Coffee, but I have no idea if she will come back when you are stuck in a time pocket. I am stuck in 60's & have not figured out how to get out yet.

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Any idea how many customers I have to get correct drinks in a row, or do I just have to get each customers favorite drink at least once?

Quoting tangleballlover:

What happened was that you served the Mom the wrong drink and are now in a time pocket of her decade. You'll see the 70's characters. And I believe you have to serve them all correctly and then you go back in the "normal" part of MTW and see the 70's mom and time traveler again.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:29 AM

From what I got when I was stuck was that you have to get green entires for everyone for that time.

Quoting blueflamz:

Any idea how many customers I have to get correct drinks in a row, or do I just have to get each customers favorite drink at least once?

Quoting tangleballlover:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)