Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

50's Gossipinator... HELP

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok I angered the gossip by serving her the lock jaw and now she has turned into this and I am not getting any other customers. She was the second customer I served and now I am stuck. If anyone can tell me what to do I would appreciate it!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:07 AM

You should still get others, I did that and I'm still getting the others.

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Did you try giving her the LockJaw T-1000 yet??

scottiesmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:11 AM

I am getting others now but she is showing up alot and yes the new lockjaw is what caused this to happen!

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:14 AM

I added in the tips/spoilers that this isn't what you want to serve her :) I totally did it too. I didn't think I should, but  my curiosity got the best of me.

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM

The original gossip's drink is the Cafe Latte, try that on her, I'm going to too. Maybe it'll turn her back!!! **fingers crossed**

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Oh, I figured that is what you would need to serve her to Make her turn back to Normal.
I thought you meant the reg. Lock jaw turned her into that monster.  thanks for clarifying!

Quoting scottiesmommy:

I am getting others now but she is showing up alot and yes the new lockjaw is what caused this to happen!

scottiesmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:40 AM

It is not the Cafe latte I have tried that one already! 

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:42 AM

Someone said the cafe latte is the green entry for the reg. one. i wonder how you get her to turn back :(

Quoting scottiesmommy:

It is not the Cafe latte I have tried that one already! 

scottiesmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:45 AM

If I figure it out I will let you know, I can't wait to turn her back. I hope its not like the hexxed pirate that I could never get rid of!

mom_on_strike
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:38 AM

i think u have to give her the Quantum Leap Brew, because it says to it sends her back to her own time...also when u buy the lockjaw t-1000 it says not to use unless u are prepared so im thinking don't use it unless u have all the ingredients to get rid of her....just a thought i'm not sure

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)