Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Me!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok....I let my  curiosity get the best of me and I wanted to redistribute my points. WTC was I thinking! Now I can't make some of my recipes and now I have save up my money (again) to redo my damage. Lol. This is a major set back. I guess I better stay away from that tempting little button since I don't know how to use it correctly. Lol. Anyone else make this mistake?

embarrassed

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Go to the profile tab and scroll down until on the left side of the screen you see your skill points. Add them to brewing and marketing :)

melissa0425
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Quoting tangleballlover:

Go to the profile tab and scroll down until on the left side of the screen you see your skill points. Add them to brewing and marketing :)

lol....that's where I messed up...thks though!

SillySara
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I was very tempted. Thanks for saving me! I hadn't thought about not being able to make certain drinks.

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:33 AM

You will still have all your points that you earned. You just get to rearrange them to whichever (marketing, brewing, hostessing) place you would like.

Quoting SillySara:

I was very tempted. Thanks for saving me! I hadn't thought about not being able to make certain drinks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)