Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok nowwwwwww things are getting "ridiculous"!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

I thought this game was bad (all too addicting before). Of course it is when you dream about it and more than once. But goodness, last night I dreamed about this game being played in REAL LIFE. There were separate rooms for each zone and when you walked into the MTW room it looked just like here on the screen (kinda the black light effect). Boy did those customers look funny. BiiiiiG sigh!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM
tell me about it. I was up until 1:30 in the morning playing. Of course, I slept in this am until 7:15, which is late for me. I dreamed all night of these characters. I am an amateur genealogist and I dreamed of tree branches with each major branch being one of the main Time Warp characters and all the little brances emanating from that main branch the warp era customer you have to serve in the era. Man, was it scary. I hope you can read this ok, still don't have my toolbar - Please, Cafe Mom, check it out, please, please!!!!

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:28 AM

That is too funny! I love reading people's goofy stories. The branches is great. Love it when real life and internet life combine!!!!!

And yes, I can read everything just fine. =)

Quoting tngrandma:

tell me about it. I was up until 1:30 in the morning playing. Of course, I slept in this am until 7:15, which is late for me. I dreamed all night of these characters. I am an amateur genealogist and I dreamed of tree branches with each major branch being one of the main Time Warp characters and all the little brances emanating from that main branch the warp era customer you have to serve in the era. Man, was it scary. I hope you can read this ok, still don't have my toolbar - Please, Cafe Mom, check it out, please, please!!!!

Del672
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:21 PM

nurseFireandicecream, I think this wee pill and some decaf might help ya!!    ROFL laughing

Quoting firenicecream:

I thought this game was bad (all too addicting before). Of course it is when you dream about it and more than once. But goodness, last night I dreamed about this game being played in REAL LIFE. There were separate rooms for each zone and when you walked into the MTW room it looked just like here on the screen (kinda the black light effect). Boy did those customers look funny. BiiiiiG sigh!

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Oh nooooo, I need the  pill and MORE caffeine.

Quoting Del672:

nurseFireandicecream, I think this wee pill and some decaf might help ya!!    ROFL laughing

Quoting firenicecream:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)