Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Customers?!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

This was a huge problem for me before I got to Level 16 but I didn't want to plunk out 1500 $$$ to redistribute my skills points for marketing yet. Now I am at Level 16 finally and I have 2 marketing skill points and twice NO customers have shown up! (I just hit this level) I don't understand...it said this wouldn't happen now...

Anyone have advice?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I'm not sure where it says that this won't happen? Can you refer us to where this information is. It is best to have the recommended skill points and generally a couple above for marketing if possible. Otherwise, to my knowledge, we still get no shows at least occasionally! If I'm wrong I'm open to correction here. =)

Lawlee
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Start buying some "fun" equipment.  Playground/music/wifi.  They increase your marketing skills and make people show up.  I started with the wifi, but it doesn't really matter.

MoniqueMarie
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

I think that's what happened to me, I started buy all the equipment and the no shows stopped coming. So I think doing that will help you, plus uping your marketing skills.

BUBaby
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I am also on level 16, with 2 marketing skill points, plus 2 points for wifi and I still get no shows

CoCoMom89
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Thanks ladies-the notices are getting less frequent now... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)