Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time Warp - bean question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do we have to use Butterfingers or Super Butterfingers to get items given to us?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:49 AM

I haven't used either and got one of the ingredients for the Quantam Leap Latte drink and the recipes, so I'm no help. LOL

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Errrrr... lol! I've used at least 3 different beans I think. =) Thanks girl.

Quoting tangleballlover:

I haven't used either and got one of the ingredients for the Quantam Leap Latte drink and the recipes, so I'm no help. LOL

momof3inTN
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I have gotten 3 drink recipes using the super butterfingers but I have not been able to get the other recipes yet, I am thinking of switching beans a little bit and trying others...

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I tried those but I'll keep trying. The Team meant it when they said "stuck". I am serving the same people over and over in the 60's. Joe is gone - obviously. I'm wondering if I have to figure out what the Principal wants before I'm going to get anywhere. Hmmm.

Quoting momof3inTN:

I have gotten 3 drink recipes using the super butterfingers but I have not been able to get the other recipes yet, I am thinking of switching beans a little bit and trying others...

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Each "stuck" era has 4-5 specific customers that you have to please, one of which who "lets you out" once you get them all greens, I believe.

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:14 AM

That's what I thought. I've pleased all the customers except the Principal so I figured he was my problem OR I haven't seen everyone. But I also haven't gotten anything from anyone. I'll keep serving 'til I get it right. =)

Quoting cwrcar:

Each "stuck" era has 4-5 specific customers that you have to please, one of which who "lets you out" once you get them all greens, I believe.

momof3inTN
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Do you have any of the recipes yet? I have only gotten 4 so far so I can't even think about getting other ingredients from the customers yet.

(editted to change the above number, I just got another recipe LOL)

Quoting firenicecream:

That's what I thought. I've pleased all the customers except the Principal so I figured he was my problem OR I haven't seen everyone. But I also haven't gotten anything from anyone. I'll keep serving 'til I get it right. =)

Quoting cwrcar:

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Too funny! I do have one that I've used on the customers except the ones I figured out their drink right away. Well I guess I have yet to try it on him. Geez. Now I really can't wait for him to come back. I sure hope that recipe works! Thanks for asking. =)

Quoting momof3inTN:

Do you have any of the recipes yet? I have only gotten 4 so far so I can't even think about getting other ingredients from the customers yet.

Quoting firenicecream:

Quoting cwrcar:

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM

It didn't work. =( Now I really am stuck!!!!!

Quoting firenicecream:

Too funny! I do have one that I've used on the customers except the ones I figured out their drink right away. Well I guess I have yet to try it on him. Geez. Now I really can't wait for him to come back. I sure hope that recipe works! Thanks for asking. =)

Quoting momof3inTN:

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Just going to confirm that that is correct :)

Quoting cwrcar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)