Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A few questions!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM
  • 2 Replies

OK...who likes the red eye drink?  the cash register, I heard it "can" get you extra $, is that true? How often and is it certain customers that give it to you?  Is it worth buying? Another question....to go up in your levels how does that happen?  I mean do you have to earn a certain amount of money?  If so how much?  It seems to take me forever to go up on that to buy certain receipes!! LOL 

NOW I have finally saved up some money and I really need to know what should I invest in first?  I have alittle over three thousand though.  Should I buy the cash register?  Or what? What are my BEST investments in order to help me get MORE money!?!?!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM

The Superhero likes the red eye

The Cash Register is worth the buy, you are working towards an equipment award, plus free money is nothing to turn down :) It gives you money at random.

You go up in the main level, by filling your experience bar, you go up skill levels by going up main levels and earning a point per level up. You will be able to add to marketing at level 16 and hostessing at 25 but i strongly recommend ignoring the latter :)

Quoting banneyrooster:

OK...who likes the red eye drink?  the cash register, I heard it "can" get you extra $, is that true? How often and is it certain customers that give it to you?  Is it worth buying? Another question....to go up in your levels how does that happen?  I mean do you have to earn a certain amount of money?  If so how much?  It seems to take me forever to go up on that to buy certain receipes!! LOL 

NOW I have finally saved up some money and I really need to know what should I invest in first?  I have alittle over three thousand though.  Should I buy the cash register?  Or what? What are my BEST investments in order to help me get MORE money!?!?!

SuthenAngel
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM

The register in PP earns you 20 or 25 every so often. It's a random few customers for me. I haven't noticed a pattern. It is worth buying because you get a reward later on for having all the equipment (so I've heard). Leveling up is with your experience points. The more drinks you sell right, the more experience points you get.

The best thing you can do is get the twins their favorite drink, they give you the nanny's favorite drink recipe. The super hero gets you the right drink for the bully which gives you what you need for the nanny's favorite. Get whatever you need for them, equipment and drinks and you are all set!

Also see the walk through - that will be the best thing to help you figure it out. Happy brewing!

Quoting banneyrooster:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)