Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuck in the 80's- help- **SPOILERS**

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM
  • 13 Replies

I know there was a post for this,but could not seem to locate & did not want to clog up MHTW main tips post with one ??

So i am stuck in 80's & only need to figure out what 80's SAHD wants.  Anyone figure out yet?  Please let me know what u have tried that did not work so I can eliminate trying those.  Thanks!

I will post if i get it too!

I already know these don't work (are white) (**I will add ones posters tried to this list as we get them to keep it all in one spot for easy ref):

Black Coffee, Black Coffee Swirl, Capp, Iced, Café Amer., Café Latte, Espresso Shot, Suburbia Surprise, Triple Frappe, Blueberry Latte, Peppermint latte, GI Joe, Max Caf XtraPresso, Red Eye, Cafe Macchiato, Cafe Americano the Beautiful, Double Shot of Espresso

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaL
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I am in the same boat you are.  I have tried most of the ones you have tried.  I will update you when I try another one. 

momof3inTN
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Are you still stuck?

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM
red eye is white also.

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:55 AM
cafe americano the beautiful - white

SabrinaL
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I am still stuck and the SAHD isn't showing up for me.  Not that I know what to serve him anyway but still.

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM
well, i am stuck too and we have a long, long list of white drinks not to give him now, just all we can do is just keep checking back here whenever we get the sahd and check what to try next!!!

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Yes I noticed he is a stubborn one does not show up as much as the rest of course!  LOL  i wil keep checking & adding as I try them.  thanks ladies! :)

Quoting SabrinaL:

I am still stuck and the SAHD isn't showing up for me.  Not that I know what to serve him anyway but still.

SabrinaL
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Finally, I got it.

12:26 PM, Jul 28, 2009

I made a high quality Chai Tea Latte for the 80's Stay at Home Dad and earned 67 Java Bucks and 106 Experience Points.

I managed to escape from the pocket of time!

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM

YAY!! THANKS! Now he needs to show up! LOL

Quoting SabrinaL:

Finally, I got it.

12:26 PM, Jul 28, 2009

I made a high quality Chai Tea Latte for the 80's Stay at Home Dad and earned 67 Java Bucks and 106 Experience Points.

I managed to escape from the pocket of time!

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM
yup, i am waiting for him to show up too. now that i can get him out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)