Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The coach wont give it up, how do I get him to??

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

I've been in PP for a long time. I have a shop in Jv as well. I've read that the coach gives you the recipe to give the superhero so you can go to MH, but all I keep getting is balloons!!! He wont give it up. Do I need to use certain beans? I don't want to go buy it in BS if I can get it for free. How do I get him to give it up???

HELP!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Try the Butterfinger Blend. It is all luck and chance when you get it. :)

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Just so you (and others) know the coach doesn't give you the recipe to go to Macchiato Heights (MH) it's to get you to the Time Warp!

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

I've been in PP for a long time. I have a shop in Jv as well. I've read that the coach gives you the recipe to give the superhero so you can go to MH, but all I keep getting is balloons!!! He wont give it up. Do I need to use certain beans? I don't want to go buy it in BS if I can get it for free. How do I get him to give it up???

HELP!

applemom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I got this in JV:

7:09 PM, Jul 28, 2009

I made a high quality M.J. Fox Frappe for the Superhero and earned 12 Java Bucks and 22 Experience Points.

She told me to bring these to Macchiato Heights and serve a drink to the Time Traveler who's now there! The customer left me 1 Time Machine Instructions.

The coach didn't give it to me. 

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM

She is trying to get the MJ Fox Frappe recipe so she can move onto the next step.

Quoting applemom:

I got this in JV:

7:09 PM, Jul 28, 2009

I made a high quality M.J. Fox Frappe for the Superhero and earned 12 Java Bucks and 22 Experience Points.

She told me to bring these to Macchiato Heights and serve a drink to the Time Traveler who's now there! The customer left me 1 Time Machine Instructions.

The coach didn't give it to me.

lil_Army_Wife05
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Thanks for the replies. The Couch gave it up! Than it took about an hour to get the superhero and she gave it up...So I have everything I need....Now can I go into the time-warp even though I do not have a store open in BS? Do I have to finish things up in JV before I go to the time-warp?

Thanks

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:43 PM

You'll need to go to MH and serve the Time Traveler any drink to get the Flux Capacitor. MTW was created for players in PP/JV to have something else to do. So no, you do not have to be finished in JV.

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

Thanks for the replies. The Couch gave it up! Than it took about an hour to get the superhero and she gave it up...So I have everything I need....Now can I go into the time-warp even though I do not have a store open in BS? Do I have to finish things up in JV before I go to the time-warp?

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)