Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Highest level

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 5 Replies

what is the highest level in PP???...im at level 35 and im getting kinda bored....i just wanna get to the next spot!

Do you want a signature like mine?..Do you need any printable project like a birthday invitation, birth announcement, wedding invite, any shower invite, collage...you name it! Go to my blog Cutesy Designs!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
beckie66
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:46 AM

It isn't about Levels.  It is about your Brewing Skills and Marketing Skills.

To move to Java Valley you need:

It costs 1000 Java Bucks to travel here and 2500 Java Bucks to open a new coffee shop.

Brewing Skill Recommended: 25

Marketing Skill Recommended: 5

You can move sooner, of course, but you will have more 'no shows' than if you wait.

CafeMom Tickers

beckie66
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Oh, and I forgot to add that you will need moolah to buy your equipment, add'l recipes and add'l ingredients :)  It is OK to travel there, open a store, and buy what you can, then travel back to work on more $$$ and experience before you make the big leap.

I hope you are having fun!

whalewail
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:05 PM
I have been traveling back an forth between PP and JV and buy equipment, etc. I tried serving some customers there and it wasn't too disastrous for me. I'm level 27 with 22 brewing skill and 4 marketing. Most of the customers I got when I tried to go there were ones I already had at PP. I think I got 2-3 new customers out of 8. If you think you can do it, go ahead! You do need a lot of money when you first go there though! Mostly I've been in PP trying to finish up some of the awards you can get.

Amanda

Wife to Chris

Mama to
Guy (11/1/07)
Toby (9/20/08)
and
Baby X (EDD 1/10/10)
lore_tex
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I agree the best thing to do is to travel back and forth between PP and JV building your skill points. There are still a few recipes I can't use yet in JV so that's why I travel back and forth. I'm at level 39 but my brewing skill is (27 +13) in JV.

_Sasha_
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Thank you ladies for all your tips...I have been traveling back and forth all day to raise that marketing skill...this is so fun and addicting!

Do you want a signature like mine?..Do you need any printable project like a birthday invitation, birth announcement, wedding invite, any shower invite, collage...you name it! Go to my blog Cutesy Designs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)