Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

♥Cafemom Team♥ I must say......

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

Out of all the games that are/were part of cafemom, this one is by far the best!!!  I look forward to playing it everyday!! I hope you have some more games like this up your sleeve for the future!

♥Thanks for doing such a great job!♥

you rock

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ConnorsMom12406
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Oh yes I feel the same.. I sometimes dream up strategies!!! How sad?!?! I do love this game... I however hate the 24 minute waits!!!

AJSMOM722
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:23 PM

lol..ive been having those dreams too...i hate waiting as well, i try to get into doing something around the house while i wait...but it doesnt always work..lol

Quoting ConnorsMom12406:

Oh yes I feel the same.. I sometimes dream up strategies!!! How sad?!?! I do love this game... I however hate the 24 minute waits!!!

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Glad you like it!  We have lots more games (and other good stuff) in store that is coming!  There's a new scavenger hunt that's being launched hopefully tomorrow, more Latte Land stuff coming, and just a ton of other stuff.  Stay tuned, and thanks for the kind words!

- The CafeMom Team

Miss.Angel30
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo i am never gonna get off cafemom LOL

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Glad you like it!  We have lots more games (and other good stuff) in store that is coming!  There's a new scavenger hunt that's being launched hopefully tomorrow, more Latte Land stuff coming, and just a ton of other stuff.  Stay tuned, and thanks for the kind words!

lore_tex
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:33 PM

I love this game too and  can't wait to find out what the new scavenger hunt will be!

typingyou rock

ConnorsMom12406
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM

The scavanger hunt will be good for  the 24minute breaks I suppose!

kaysha
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM

ooohh I hope it's gonna be launched on time!

Quoting CafeMom Team:

AJSMOM722
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM

whoo hoo..new fun stuff!!  im never gonna get off the computer now..lol

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)