Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused about time warp.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay I am in MHTW but I am so confused .. I only have gotten sahd, the judge, and the bus. exuctive girl.. now what am I suppose to do .. is there a trick to getting more customers or do u just have bid ur time with these guys??

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:52 PM

You serve the Time Traveler a drink that is one of the original MH customer's favorite drink. It will then release that character (plain tea released the judge) however the "time-twisted" customers will not like what they used to. If you serve them the wrong drink they will send you to a pocket of time, which is the decade they are from. You will be stuck there until you serve the right customer the right drink to release you.

br0kenscars
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:01 PM

okay but how do you know when you are outta the time pocket.. because I have been getting green for a while but I haven't seen the time traveler and I think I am still in 60's .. I dont know I am just very confused.

Quoting tangleballlover:

You serve the Time Traveler a drink that is one of the original MH customer's favorite drink. It will then release that character (plain tea released the judge) however the "time-twisted" customers will not like what they used to. If you serve them the wrong drink they will send you to a pocket of time, which is the decade they are from. You will be stuck there until you serve the right customer the right drink to release you.

firenicecream
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:08 PM

I've been stuck in the 60s too. I can't figure out (yet) what to give the Principal. I think he's my hold up but I haven't been given anything from anyone.

Quoting br0kenscars:

okay but how do you know when you are outta the time pocket.. because I have been getting green for a while but I haven't seen the time traveler and I think I am still in 60's .. I dont know I am just very confused.

Quoting tangleballlover:

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM

It will tell you you've escaped from the time pocket. :)

Quoting br0kenscars:

Quoting tangleballlover:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)