• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question on Spelling of Boogie Woogie Buggle Boy Whipped Cream

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
Should it be BUGGLE or BUGLE. Thanks.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shanlaree
by Java Mod on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Thanks, I will make them aware of it.  

1shanlaree-Project0a1.png picture by shanlaree3

beckie66
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Um...I bet it is right...remember The Buggles?  'Video Killed The Radio Star' - The first video on MTV?  OK, maybe you don't, since that occured on 08/01/81 ;)

CafeMom Tickers

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Yeah, unfortunately I remember, I was 10. lol You could be right if they are playing on the words Bugle Boy and Buggles. I let them know, so I guess we will see what they say;)

1shanlaree-Project0a1.png picture by shanlaree3

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:29 PM

You're right, it should be "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" (it's a song from the 40's).  We'll get it fixed.  Thanks for pointing it out!

` The CafeMom Team

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Thank you, I am an older person who remembers hearing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy song from the 40s (wasn't around then, but my parents and older sisters were), but never heard of the Buggles (I am definitely too old to know them -LOL).

Thanks.

BTW, I am on another computer in house, mine is still not working right on posts.  Can't get toolbar to work.

bow down  I do love these Sweet Peas, I like to use them.

cwrcar
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM

I know it & LOVE it too- all b/c of the Divine Miss M (that's Bette Midler to those that don't know) who sings it on one of her albums!!  Miss M is now head-lining at Ceaser's in Las Vegas!! :)

Quoting tngrandma:

Thank you, I am an older person who remembers hearing Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy song from the 40s (wasn't around then, but my parents and older sisters were), but never heard of the Buggles (I am definitely too old to know them -LOL).

Thanks.

BTW, I am on another computer in house, mine is still not working right on posts.  Can't get toolbar to work.

momof3inTN
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I love how she does the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - from that movie she was in... what's the name of it....

For the Boys! That's it. Great movie, BTW.

Quoting cwrcar:

I know it & LOVE it too- all b/c of the Divine Miss M (that's Bette Midler to those that don't know) who sings it on one of her albums!!  Miss M is now head-lining at Ceaser's in Las Vegas!! :)

Quoting tngrandma:

Thanks.

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

beckie66
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Well, good catch on the typo ;)

"He's the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B!"

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)