• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marketing skill.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 11 Replies

How do I increase my marketing skill? Every time I get skill points, I can only add them to my brewing skills.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Once you reach Level 16 you will be able to add to Marketing.

Dee4me
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

I wished I had know that before I spent all my Java Bucks to redirect my skills and could not add to the marketing.

firenicecream
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM

There is a forum called Game Help and Rules which is a great place to get information.

There is a post called Energy, Experience, Skill? What the heck do all of these words mean?! Here is a portion of that post: Skill Points - Skill points control your ability to do certain things in the game.  At first, you only start with the Brewing skill, which controls what kind of coffee you can make and how good you are at it.  Later, you'll learn the Marketing and Hostessing skills!  After level 4, each time you advance a level, you get a free skill point to increase a skill.  You can only increase your brewing skill until level 16 when you can start increasing your Marketing skill.  At level 25, you can start increasing your Hostessing Skill.

If you missed that forum  you can also find direction to this information just below the link (on your profile) to redistribute your skills. That link is "Learn about skills points and how to use them".

I know this won't help you now but hopefully others will see it. =)

Quoting Dee4me:

I wished I had know that before I spent all my Java Bucks to redirect my skills and could not add to the marketing.

firenicecream
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Question: In other words you're not to level 16 yet so you can only put skills into brewing, correct?

If so I wonder if the Team would consider having a message pop-up stating something like "Your skills are not high enough to redistribute". Just a thought. ???? =)

~~ firenicecream ~~

click to play

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM

We're going to modify the skill redistributor so it can't be used below Level 16, this'll be fixed in a few days.

Dee4me - we refunded your money, so you are 1500 JavaBucks richer now:)  Anyone else who had this problem can post here or contact us directly and we'll refund you.

Quoting Dee4me:

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

- The CafeMom Team

firenicecream
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I'm reading this while Little Einstein's is on and they sang "Let's give a hand and hear it for the team" right when I was gonna post the thumbs up sweetpea. LOL! How 'bout both?! =)

good               clapping

Quoting CafeMom Team:

We're going to modify the skill redistributor so it can't be used below Level 16, this'll be fixed in a few days.

Dee4me - we refunded your money, so you are 1500 JavaBucks richer now:)  Anyone else who had this problem can post here or contact us directly and we'll refund you.

itsallabtthem84
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM

you rock    clapping  I knew y'all rocked. smile mini

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Dee4me
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM

thanks for the link

Quoting firenicecream:

There is a forum called Game Help and Rules which is a great place to get information.

There is a post called Energy, Experience, Skill? What the heck do all of these words mean?! Here is a portion of that post: Skill Points - Skill points control your ability to do certain things in the game.  At first, you only start with the Brewing skill, which controls what kind of coffee you can make and how good you are at it.  Later, you'll learn the Marketing and Hostessing skills!  After level 4, each time you advance a level, you get a free skill point to increase a skill.  You can only increase your brewing skill until level 16 when you can start increasing your Marketing skill.  At level 25, you can start increasing your Hostessing Skill.

If you missed that forum  you can also find direction to this information just below the link (on your profile) to redistribute your skills. That link is "Learn about skills points and how to use them".

I know this won't help you now but hopefully others will see it. =)

Quoting Dee4me:

Dee4me
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for the refund.

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Quoting Dee4me:

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Dee4me
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:26 PM

What happens when you abandon a customer? Because the Judge is really getting on my nerves by now with his nasty attitude...LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)