Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will make you laugh :)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM
  • 3 Replies

Today I called DH at the office the kids and I were outside by the pool, he says to me why aren't you making coffees? I'm like what? He preceded to tell me he's in his office making coffee's!  I laughed so hard   I almost peed and then said "Thank You, I knew I loved you for some reason"

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:48 PM

he was helping you make coffees while you were playing with the kids and he was working?

I wish i could get my dh to make coffee when I go to work at night. I could get a lot farther. LOL!

my2sons0930
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM

yeah, he was at work while I was at home. That's why I thought it was so funny. Whats even more ironic when I started this game he thought it was ridiculous, one  night after I went to bed he started playing and totally became just as obsessed. (must be in the coffee) You never know maybe your DH will come around (I have my fingers crossed for you)

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

he was helping you make coffees while you were playing with the kids and he was working?

I wish i could get my dh to make coffee when I go to work at night. I could get a lot farther. LOL!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM

he would have no idea how to play the game. He would probably mess my game up. LOL!!!! He isnt good at computers. He could care less if our internet was working except for my sanity! LOL!! He still thinks its a waste of time but doesnt get mad at me for playing because he knows i do get for 24 mins every so often and gets stuff done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)