Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your bicentennial brew blank?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mine has not info on it and is not an option to make but is in my inventory!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
m0m2twoboys
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM

yep blank, I wondered that too! 

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I notified Cafemom Team earlier but haven't heard anything back from them yet :( Probably tomorrow.

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I have tried everything under the sun to get that stupid recipe and can't get it.  Different beans and everything, even changed my hostessing skills to attract stuff.  But, no, I can't get that one.  I know, I know, I have 9 other recipes, but I WANT THAT ONE!!! and the other one too, but THAT ONE!!! My daughter got it, but I can't. Boo hiss.  Oh, well, ok, I vented.  Now that I vented and complained, hopefully when I get back to the Time warp, I will get it from her.  GRRRRR. 

Had to come back to Mount Mocha to make some bucks and points and all that good stuff.

Will go back tomorrow morning.

GOT MY SWEET P:EAS BACK TOO.  And my toolbar.  Whoo-hoo!!!

grandma

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM

When you do get it, hopefully this will be fixed soon, it won't pop up when you go to serve a customer. In the inventory, it doesn't show you what you need to make it or what your brewing skill level should be :((

Quoting tngrandma:

I have tried everything under the sun to get that stupid recipe and can't get it.  Different beans and everything, even changed my hostessing skills to attract stuff.  But, no, I can't get that one.  I know, I know, I have 9 other recipes, but I WANT THAT ONE!!! and the other one too, but THAT ONE!!! My daughter got it, but I can't. Boo hiss.  Oh, well, ok, I vented.  Now that I vented and complained, hopefully when I get back to the Time warp, I will get it from her.  GRRRRR. 

Had to come back to Mount Mocha to make some bucks and points and all that good stuff.

Will go back tomorrow morning.

GOT MY SWEET P:EAS BACK TOO.  And my toolbar.  Whoo-hoo!!!

grandma

tngrandma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind tomorrow when I get back to Time Warp.  Hopefully, it will be fixed by then.

Thanks again.

grandma

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:26 PM

I made the same post earlier in the day and got one responder with the same problem. So I sent the link to CM Team. But I think they are off of work for the day. So I'm sure they'll get to it tomorrow :)

Quoting tngrandma:

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind tomorrow when I get back to Time Warp.  Hopefully, it will be fixed by then.

Thanks again.

grandma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)