• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PISSED OFF

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I thought its was easy to get the recipe to go to the time warp thing and get the flux capsider thing well I have been playing all day and HAVE NOT GOT IT WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.  I AM IN PP AND THATS WHERE YOU GET IT RIGHT AND WHO GIVES IT TO YOU.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM

The baseball coach. Unfortunately it is all luck and chance. Today just must not be your day :(((

Try using the super butterfingers blend on him to increase your chances...and here's some good luck dust

baby dust

tretresmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I bought the recipe in BS 

1st_timer_31
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Super butterfinger where do you get that I just went over to JV two weeks ago.  Still have not gotin any recipes there either they just hate to give me those.  Took me till level 25 to get the popin-for-a tea for the nanny.  so I know pp very well lol.  Oh well I will keep trying thanks

tretresmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Quoting 1st_timer_31:

Super butterfinger where do you get that I just went over to JV two weeks ago.  Still have not gotin any recipes there either they just hate to give me those.  Took me till level 25 to get the popin-for-a tea for the nanny.  so I know pp very well lol.  Oh well I will keep trying thanks

In BS

tangleballlover
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Whoops. I meant Butterfingers Blend. I believe you can purchase those in JV.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)