Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Energy packs ?????

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

While you wait...

You have 10 Energy Packs in your inventory. Click here to use one now and refill your energy!

I only had 3 a few days ago ???

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:54 AM

I have notified the Team of your question. Thank you for letting us know. We love honest people, lol! =)

MADunham
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:07 AM

how many do you start out with ??

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:11 AM

New players start with 5. I assume she's new and in MH but I can't tell for sure since she doesn't have the widget on her page.

And you can't start earning them until level 30 which happens each time you get an award.

Quoting MADunham:

how many do you start out with ??

usmc1993
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I may have had 5 I have not used any and i just started a few days ago .... hummm

usmc1993
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Okay now whats going on now I have none ? I have not used ANY since I started this game ...

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM

There is a way for new players to start with 10 actually, depends on how you get to Latte Land.  That said, it's not easy for us to tell if you've used any, but assuming you haven't, then your 10 look right to us:)

- The CafeMom Team

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Does it still say that you have 10? Right now?

I clicked the link you posted, just for kicks, to see where it would take me (but knowing it wouldn't show me your inventory) and I ended up using a couple of MY energy packs. LOL!

Anyway, I'm just trying to find out if there is a problem that the Team needs to check into or not. =)

Quoting usmc1993:

I may have had 5 I have not used any and i just started a few days ago .... hummm

usmc1993
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I don't know whats going on ?? Now it says I have none I have been playing this game for 4 days on lvl 10 and have not used ANY of my packs .... I am sooo cunfused ??

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Well it definitely sounds like there's an issue. You have too many, then you have none. I don't know. Normally it ends up that the person did indeed use them but I'm not sure if there's a way to know that for certain. I did direct the Team to this post so I'm sure they'll see what they can find out for you. =)

Quoting usmc1993:

I don't know whats going on ?? Now it says I have none I have been playing this game for 4 days on lvl 10 and have not used ANY of my packs .... I am sooo cunfused ??

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Quoting usmc1993:

We just checked and you still have all 10.  Where is it saying you don't have any?

- The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)