Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marketing is 12+11, why am I getting No-Shows?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

I know when you first arrive at a new shop, you will get lots of "no shows" due to insufficient marketing skills.  However, I have been in BS for over a week now, have had no problems till this morning..and have had 2 so far!!!

I am halfway through level 67....brewing skill 49+18...is this something new?

Thanks for any input :)

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM

I would say maybe you got lucky not having many before. It happens to all of us. =)

Del672
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:10 AM

Wow..didnt know that!!!  I have had 4 in 15 minutes.....I was tempted to spend some hard earned money on tweeking my skills, then thought it was a glitch or something.  So...if I did do some tweeking..I could still get lots of no-shows??

Thanks for responding!

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:14 AM

I guess it depends on how much tweaking you decide to do. Honestly I recommend you wait to see what some other people say has happened to them. I think we all experience something a little different but I know I've seen some others say the same thing you did.

Quoting Del672:

Wow..didnt know that!!!  I have had 4 in 15 minutes.....I was tempted to spend some hard earned money on tweeking my skills, then thought it was a glitch or something.  So...if I did do some tweeking..I could still get lots of no-shows??

Thanks for responding!

Del672
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Ok...but here is my first hour of play this morning.

No Shows...7:42, 7:53, 8:01, 8:27   I personally think there is a problem..that is too many.  If it were like this all the time..I know I wouldn't even play the game, especially when the problem is sudden, and not just a  couple, and not at a low marketing skill.

JMO  

Sorry if I am whining..just feel discouraged and irritated at this sudden onset of no shows. 

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Don't worry; I understand. I'll direct the Team to your question as well. Just in case something IS up. =)

Quoting Del672:

Ok...but here is my first hour of play this morning.

No Shows...7:42, 7:53, 8:01, 8:27   I personally think there is a problem..that is too many.  If it were like this all the time..I know I wouldn't even play the game, especially when the problem is sudden, and not just a  couple, and not at a low marketing skill.

JMO  

Sorry if I am whining..just feel discouraged and irritated at this sudden onset of no shows. 

Del672
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Thank you Fire!  you rock

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:55 AM

You are very welcome!

Quoting Del672:

Thank you Fire!  you rock

firenicecream
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Click here and read the very last reply! CM filled us in more on this this morning. =)

lore_tex
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM

So after 15 in marketing skills we're supposed to be free and clear and no more no-shows occur according to the CM team. I'm at 20 marketing in BS and I've had two no-shows today. (?) Does it have to be a base of 15 then other additions you've added through certain equipment that builds your market points or can it be like MH and JV and be any number + any number as long as it equals high marketing points. (like 9 + 10 = 19 in marketing, etc.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)