Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do YOU look like right now?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM
  • 10 Replies

I'm bored...tired...but have makeup on b/c my DD has a well child checkup LOL. So I took a picture....anddd I'm so waiting for the coffee to kick in.

Show me what YOU look like right now :D

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KierasMomKrisie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:40 AM

HAHAHAHA, There is NO WAY I'm posting what I look like right now!!  It's a VERY scary sight! I might scare away the new people!    

Miss.Angel30
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I agree!  I look VERY SCARY right now LOL -- I'm not posting my either.

KierasMomKrisie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:56 AM

But you look adorable, Tangle!!

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Yeah, I'm with them ^ No way am I showing anyone what I look like this morning. Let's just say I had part two of my tooth canal yesterday morning and was laid out the rest of the day. Not a pretty site this morning! lol  

post_1684266_1250024965_med.jpg picture by shanlaree3

prissnavy01
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:51 AM

I agree with them. I have my second part on the 31st and I am not looking forward to it because the 1st part gave me puffy cheeks for a few days.

Quoting shanlaree:

Yeah, I'm with them ^ No way am I showing anyone what I look like this morning. Let's just say I had part two of my tooth canal yesterday morning and was laid out the rest of the day. Not a pretty site this morning! lol  

Photobucket

Twizlr
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I literally just woke up and I wouldn't wanna break my camera!  Not to mention give everyone nightmares for the rest of their lives!  LOL! 

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:17 AM

What about now? 3 hours later, any takers. haha :)

Miss_B
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Quoting KierasMomKrisie:

HAHAHAHA, There is NO WAY I'm posting what I look like right now!!  It's a VERY scary sight! I might scare away the new people!  

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:49 PM

I meant root canal, but I guess you all knew what I was talking about. See, still a little groggy from yesterday I guess. lol Oh, and it sucked horribly, the novocaine started to wear off to where I could feel him packing it, and I have TMJ so my jaw was screaming in pain for the 1 1/2 hours it took, was not fun:(

Quoting shanlaree:

Yeah, I'm with them ^ No way am I showing anyone what I look like this morning. Let's just say I had part two of my tooth canalyesterday morning and was laid out the rest of the day. Not a pretty site this morning! lol  

post_1684266_1250024965_med.jpg picture by shanlaree3

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I totally didn't see tooth canal. LOL. I saw root - I was out of it! LMAO. I have a good friend that has TMJ and I cannot imagine how much that hurts in addition to the root canal, I remember her telling me about dealing with the TMJ after her wisdom teeth were pulled. OUCH

Quoting shanlaree:

I meant root canal, but I guess you all knew what I was talking about. See, still a little groggy from yesterday I guess. lol Oh, and it sucked horribly, the novocaine started to wear off to where I could feel him packing it, and I have TMJ so my jaw was screaming in pain for the 1 1/2 hours it took, was not fun:(

Quoting shanlaree:

Yeah, I'm with them ^ No way am I showing anyone what I look like this morning. Let's just say I had part two of my tooth canalyesterday morning and was laid out the rest of the day. Not a pretty site this morning! lol  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)