Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naughty Pirate

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM
  • 6 Replies
So.....

How many times do I have to serve the Grumpy Pirate before he loosens up and gives me the next recipe?

Eight times and now *I'M* about to get grumpy!
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pooh238
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I spent a coupld of days on one of the pirates. it's crazy, i'm fighting with the lawyer now, on my third day and still need two characters unlocked.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/pooh238
hope4emma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM

ARRRRRGGGG!  I was just coming here to complain about the pirates!  I have been trying to coax that darn Happy Pirate for DAYS now to give me the recipe for the Sneezy pirate!  I'm ready to make Mr. Happy Pirate into a very UN-happy pirate!  I have served him 64 times!  What gives??????

skinnymom3
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I just started on the Pirates last night. I got every other pirate at least once BEFORE  getting the Grumpy Pirate. When I finally got him, I was out of the Pirate Booty Blend!!! So I just served him the Indiana Juice and went to bed. LOL!! I've had him 3 times this morning, the first two...nothin'. But he gave up the recipe on the third time serving him his drink today. I guess I got lucky. I hope the others are like that too. But probably not.

hope4emma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM

He FINALLY gave it up!  Maybe posting about it is kind of a "good luck charm"??

I hope the rest of you who are waiting for them to give up the recipes, have an easier time with it!  :)

skinnymom3
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:39 PM

It always seems that complaining about it helps, doesn't it!! LOL!!! It usually works for me. I hope the other pirates cooperate with you! The second and third both gave me the recipes the first time serving their drink. Now I'm waiting on the Sneezy pirate.

Quoting hope4emma:

He FINALLY gave it up!  Maybe posting about it is kind of a "good luck charm"??

I hope the rest of you who are waiting for them to give up the recipes, have an easier time with it!  :)

geminilove
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Grrr.... he STILL won't cough up the recipe. I'm ready to make him walk the plank!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)