Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Latte Land Survey

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

1. What do you do while you wait for your energy to fill?

Usually, I go through the boards and play the laundry hunting game.

2. How often do you check your Latte badges?

I check mine at least once a day. I giggle about the value of star stickers and here I am, impatiently waiting for my own version and feeling richer once I get one

3. On average, how much energy do you go through per day? (24 per time, just estimate)

I go through my energy after I check my email twice a day and then I'll multitask for an hour during my soaps, so probably about 4 times = 96 energy per day, maybe a little more

4. Do you think the energy bar should be inreased somehow, you know, so we can earn a few more energy per level or per shop or something?

I totally do. I dont think 24 is much energy at all. That's only about 8 serves

5. Did you get the sunburst or any other award in latte land that you'd like to brag about?

I got the starburst, but I dont think it does much. I'm also pretty proud about serving the principal of MH within my first few days of playing ~gloat~

6. Have you found any Wonderland Potions yet?

I haven't. I can't wait to get one though. Im not too concerned with winning 10 bucks or anything. I just want to find some, hehe

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Clean, play with the kids, meals, diaper changes, play diner dash 2, check my groups, facebook, email my deployed hubs, etc.

Often, I like to see my progress and which ones I am close to accomplishing.

3. On average, how much energy do you go through per day? (24 per time, just estimate) How about this : I play from 10am to either 12am OR 2am depending on how tired I am and how much I have gotten to talk to my husband. I use energy giving beans so I get lots of extra energy in the day :)

4. Do you think the energy bar should be inreased somehow, you know, so we can earn a few more energy per level or per shop or something? Absolutely not. I get sick of the complainers b/c it's a game. It used to be 20 max and 5 per customer, no energy packs, etc etc....it was HARD, so people should really know how lucky they have it now.

5. Did you get the sunburst or any other award in latte land that you'd like to brag about? I have the "Queen" title for helping out and at the time having more than 300,000 XP (that seems like NOTHING now), and I have the Superhero Top 100 award :)

Nope. No such luck.

heathermichelle
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM

play with the kids, clean, watch tv, cook, play the wii, read posts

a few times a daily

3. On average, how much energy do you go through per day? (24 per time, just estimate)

not even sure. alot

4. Do you think the energy bar should be inreased somehow, you know, so we can earn a few more energy per level or per shop or something?

i am not sure. i like where it is but then some days i wish it were more

5. Did you get the sunburst or any other award in latte land that you'd like to brag about?

um nah

6. Have you found any Wonderland Potions yet? yep only 2 by rainbow john in mount mocha

mom2boys1997
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Teach my kids at home, laundry, dishes, domestic chores.

Latte badges, Awards?

Four times a day.

I totally do. I dont think 24 is much energy at all. That's only about 8 serves

I got the starburst, but I dont think it does much.  I also served the Mayor of PP.

FOUR

dreaming061
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I usually browse the forums

not often

Probably about 6 or 7 times. It depends on how tired I am. I don't get on until after my son goes to bed.

I think it should go up some after you level up like every 10 times or so by 6 or 9. That would give you 2-3 more customers each time you level up.

I got the sunny day(I think that's what I got for playing the games)

No, but I hope I do.

CafeMom Tickers
beatymomof2
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Quoting Cloverallovermd:

Read, watch tv, i'm also at work so i actually work (i love my job and the time it allows be to do what i want)

once, twice, sometimes three times a day, usually in the morning when i first get on and than around noon (after being on four a few hours)

i start normally at 7 am and am on until 3 pm.  sometimes i get busy and don't refill my energy so it's hard to say.

not really, why change something that's not broken.  the people at the top had to work there way up just like the rest of us are

i got the sunburst and a sunny day.  i also found 2 wonderland potions so far.

2 of them, both in mount mocha

boy n girlMother of 1 girl and 1 boy

SolerMom
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I usually check post, clean, cook, play with kids, and bath..lol

Only when a new one pops up.. Once in a while twice..

Way to many..lol I could not count that high..lol

Honestly it works for me where it is at..

Do not have anything I could think about besides making some good friends from this game.

I have one =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)