Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok..Wait...Hold up here..WTH...?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 17 Replies

What the freek man...Almost 5 days waiting on the Disco recipe and I finally get it..Wooohooo (you would think,rite?)

So I serve it to the 70's fireman with HQ beans and guess what i got...1/2 the JB and 1/4 of the EP that I get from the Cafe Americana the Beautiful..(served with the same beans)

Both were serve 'good' so I'm a lil confuzed...

HELP!!!!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Some of the new favorites will be less in JB/XP, however, they are how you get the special ingredients for the Quantum Leap Latte, so they are kind of important to use :)

JacqueSunset
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM

**banging head on table**

Thanks tangle....

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

np :)

Once you get 28 of each certain ingredient you can go back to the more rewarding drink though :)

skinnycaramel
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Do you need to keep playing until the Gossipinator shows up?

JacqueSunset
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM

T,

I cant even get 1 of each of the ingredients..

Lemme ask you this...would I be better off letting the gossipantor come out and then try to collect the ingredients or continue on with the gossip until I collect at least 1 of each of the 'special' ingreadients..?

Duz that evn make sense...?

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM

You make the gossipinator show up by serving the 50's gossip the Lockjaw t1000, however, don't do that until you have the ingredients for the Quantum Leap Latte

Quoting skinnycaramel:

Do you need to keep playing until the Gossipinator shows up?

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I totally get what you are saying. I'm not quite sure if the gossipinator affects your customer base by "scaring them away" b/c I didn't notice that much of a difference, however, you are losing out on JB and XP by releasing her b/c she does show up more often and you cannot satisfy her like you can the 50's gossip. So I say collect and then change her :)

Quoting JacqueSunset:

T,

I cant even get 1 of each of the ingredients..

Lemme ask you this...would I be better off letting the gossipantor come out and then try to collect the ingredients or continue on with the gossip until I collect at least 1 of each of the 'special' ingreadients..?

Duz that evn make sense...?

JacqueSunset
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:56 PM

UGH!!!!

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:58 PM

LOL. what ingredient are you waiting on?

It took me a while to get them all and I kept leaving to go elsewhere b/c I was too frustrated.

JacqueSunset
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:24 AM

I'm like you in that respect..frustrated..

Thats exactly what I've been doing..traveling from place to place..I really like JV and I tend to make alotta $$ there..so I hop on the first cheap flight ova there make some money and then book it ova to BS and buy up equp't and a few recipes,tho I've not served a customer there yet..

I'm holding on the scrunchie sauce (greedy lil biz exec)..and the psych sugar (damn cop).. poodle p'mint..(freekin student)...and the sequened spice (once again, the fireman is tickin me off)..so i am no where close to having a 'recipe'.

Its so weird cuz one minute I luv MHTW and the next minute I wanna throw my laptop onthe floor...But I'm too commited (or will be soon) to gettin thru it...one way or anothr..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)