Over the course of Latte Land's existence there have been bugs and problems in the game that sometimes can be abused in order to get an unfair advantage against other players. In addition, there are features within the game (particularly gifting, although there are others) that can be exploited in similar ways.
This "Code of Conduct" document is spell out the sort of behaviors that are and are not acceptable with Latte Land so everyone has a fair and fun experience.
As a Barista of Latte Land, you will:
- Enjoy the game and help others enjoy the game
- Work with others to try to progress as quickly (or slowly) as you want to
- Play as much or as little as you'd like to
- Contact CafeMom (via this forum, or directly via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page), or a Java Mod, if you see a problem with the game
You will not:
- Abuse game mechanics, or take advantage of bugs or issues, in order to gain an unfair advantage
- Do anything that might negatively impact another player's enjoyment
- Do anything that violates the CafeMom Terms of Service or Community Guidelines
In general, be friendly to others, and don't do things that are clearly not intended within the game. If you don't follow the Code of Conduct, you'll receive a warning. If you continue to break the rules, we may suspend your access to Latte Land. Play the game fairly, and have fun!
- The CafeMom Team
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.