• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still amassing supplies in Untown/Shuffle City

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:02 AM
  • 47 Replies

Ahhhh! It is never ending! I am still trying to collect the supplies from Untown and Shuffle city. I feel like I am never going to get to the new section. But I am SO close to finishing Untown... Here's what I've got so far...

Unbeans 104/101

Blue Pills 446/500

Playing Cards 50/52

Red Pills 209/500

Seeing how stingy they were getting in Untown I decided to keep playing there until I got everything I needed (I had been switching back and forth after getting 100 pills). I want out of here! LOL

Barbie and Ken, Married for 11 years!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hope4emma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Oh, I know the feeling!!!!  It's pure monotony!

So far, here's what I've got:

Unbeans  39/101

Blue pills  224/500

Playing cards  40/52

Red pills  311/500

MiraclesDHappen
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:42 AM

i got all my shuffle city stuff i just need the untown stuff

blue pills-308/500
unbeans 79/101

tngrandma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:07 AM

Youre almost there.  You've got the Beans, you're almost there on the Blue Pills. UnTown I found was stingier.  Red Pills were easier to come by, so they will come faster.  And only 2 cards, no time at all once you get back to Shufle City.  You will be there before I get back on line, kiddo.

Love ya.  Just need to refill energy once more, then run it out and disconnect computer and load it up, and I will be on my way.  Coffee is fresh, need to get one more cup before I leave. 

And, yes, I will drive carefully,  Not to worry.  Talk to you later.

hugs  blowing kisses  love you sign

grandmaMom of one beautiful daughter, and grandma to three adorable grandkids (and don't forget my wonderful son in law).

pooh238
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM

I know what you mean it takes forever.

UPDATE

red pills 421/500 483/500

cards 45/52 49/52

blue pills 100/500

unbeans 20/101

man this is crazy 

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/pooh238
Jessie.Rayot
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Aww...now I miss my mommy! You two are so lucky. (My parents are currently in Japan, my mom teaches on military bases)

Quoting tngrandma:

Youre almost there.  You've got the Beans, you're almost there on the Blue Pills. UnTown I found was stingier.  Red Pills were easier to come by, so they will come faster.  And only 2 cards, no time at all once you get back to Shufle City.  You will be there before I get back on line, kiddo.

Love ya.  Just need to refill energy once more, then run it out and disconnect computer and load it up, and I will be on my way.  Coffee is fresh, need to get one more cup before I leave. 

And, yes, I will drive carefully,  Not to worry.  Talk to you later.

hugs  blowing kisses  love you sign

**~**Jessie**~**
Blue Glitter latte

TwoBlueOnePink
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Yes it is taking forever!!

Unbeans 75/101

cards 47/52

Blue pills 274/500

Red pills 395/500

momof3inTN
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Updating my numbers...

unbeans 104/101

blue pills 474/500

Haven't been back to shuffle city yet so those are still the same. I got back on this morning and am barely getting any blue pills. (But complaining worked last time, so I'm complaining again, LOL). Ahhhh!

Ah well, back to point, click, point, click... I can't wait to get back to shuffle city where they drop those red pills like candy at a parade. LOL

momof3inTN
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM

8 more, 8 more! I only need 8 more blue pills to get out of Untown and go back to Shuffle City!!!!

Come on Unpeople! Drop the pills!!!

LOL

angs69
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:17 PM

DUH!! I'm a ditz :) I just realized thre are only certain characters that give the unbeans and I've only been serving one of them the last few days! Maybe now I can get my 20 I need today. :)

Thanks to all of you who do the walkthroughs!! I really need to pay more attention :)

TwoBlueOnePink
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Wtg!! I am in Shuffle city need 1 more card....but 85 more pills :( lol Then a ton still in Untown

Quoting momof3inTN:

8 more, 8 more! I only need 8 more blue pills to get out of Untown and go back to Shuffle City!!!!

Come on Unpeople! Drop the pills!!!

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)