Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am SOOO frustrated with the tight 70's mom

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:49 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have read all the posts and I have tried everything but she STILL won't give up the bell bottom banana.....YES I know I just have to be patient but really needed to come in here and YELL really really loud......LOL ok feel better now!!

(Hopefully after venting I will go back calmly and she will give up all her wares....LOL)

Hopefully.........hopefully......hopefully....

smileKyles

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tammyhas2and2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I am dying too... seriously.  It's been forever.  What are you giving her to drink?  I'm giving her the iced coffee and cherry danish w/ butterfinger beans.  Still nothing....

**Edit  6 days later... I got 'em.  Then she gave up another right away like nothing.  And we have to do this 28 times....hmmmm

eye rolling

Kyles
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:20 PM

I have also been serving her the iced coffee n cherry danish i have been alternating the beans from high quality to butterfingers to pennies from heaven, still nothing, I have also tried alternating drinks back to bicentential brew but also still nothing.................hope she gives up for you..........we will not let her beat us!!!!!!!!!

tidesfoblue
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I read somewhere in someone's post (maybe the walkthrough?) that you have to serve them their "special drink" the one you get from someone else in the timewarp to get them to give you anything. So, I think that means you'll have to give her the BB, not the IC & CD. Don't know for sure though! I haven't gotten it, and I'm still working on trying to get all the ingredients too :o)

**EDIT**

YESSSSSSSSSS!! I got them! (used butterfinger beans)

7:08 PM, Aug 25, 2009

I made a good Bicentennial Brew for the 70's Mom and earned 133 Java Bucks and 118 Experience Points.

The customer left me 1 Bell-Bottom Bananas.
Kyles
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:51 AM

You beauty!!!! Thanks for the tip about using the favorite drink of BB as this worked, I had to serve it a number of times before I got the bell bottom banana and I used butterfinger beans.

Thanks so much!!

4:40 AM, Aug 26, 2009

I made a good Bicentennial Brew for the 70's Mom and earned 133 Java Bucks and 118 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 33 Java Bucks!

The customer left me 1 Bell-Bottom Bananas.
tidesfoblue
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Excellent! Now if everyone else would just ante up, I'd be very happy :o)

MiniFrog
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:51 AM

I wish I could get the bananas!! LOL they are the only thing I am missing, and no matter what I serve her, I cannot get them, arg.  I wish we could trade ingredients, lol, that would be neat eh?

He's 9.75 months old, tooth #5 poked through, working on #6, crawls like a pro, walk/runs like a drunk (well maybe a bit better), finally mastered sleep time, shakes and nods his head, waves and claps when he feels like it, but loves to point at things, tries to climb everything, says dada all day long, but won't say mom-mom even though he knows how, very ticklish everywhere, eats like a teenager, has no seperation anxiety, basically only needs me to cook, do laundry and wipe his bum......is this what its going to be like when he goes to college? lol

bethmags
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:53 AM

For a second there I was confused and then realized I hadn't gotten that far yet...!

Christine0813
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Same here. Really sucks.

Quoting MiniFrog:

I wish I could get the bananas!! LOL they are the only thing I am missing, and no matter what I serve her, I cannot get them, arg.  I wish we could trade ingredients, lol, that would be neat eh?

Jackie0207
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM

The crazy thing is.... I used almost all of the beans except for the hazelwood. I tried it and got 2 Bell Bottom Bananas in one full energy term. try them.. I ahve been getting ingredients with Hazelwood

Quoting Kyles:

I have read all the posts and I have tried everything but she STILL won't give up the bell bottom banana.....YES I know I just have to be patient but really needed to come in here and YELL really really loud......LOL ok feel better now!!

(Hopefully after venting I will go back calmly and she will give up all her wares....LOL)

Hopefully.........hopefully......hopefully....

MiniFrog
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:12 PM

i switched to the butterfinger blend, and have gotten a few now, lol

He's 9.75 months old, tooth #5 poked through, working on #6, crawls like a pro, walk/runs like a drunk (well maybe a bit better), finally mastered sleep time, shakes and nods his head, waves and claps when he feels like it, but loves to point at things, tries to climb everything, says dada all day long, but won't say mom-mom even though he knows how, very ticklish everywhere, eats like a teenager, has no seperation anxiety, basically only needs me to cook, do laundry and wipe his bum......is this what its going to be like when he goes to college? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)