Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1000 customers in Time warp and no fannel flakes

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

So much for random.  I just got the Let's do the time warp again Rank 4 and no flannel flakes.  I have given him his two favorite drinks, given him other drinks them came back and no luck.   And I have the You can never have enough scrunchies award.  Frustrating, I guess I don't get  to defeat the evil lurching.   Off to else wear.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DevilInPigtails
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Finally got some, of course I have served him 5 more times and still no more.  This is going to take for ever.

firenicecream
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I'm glad you finally got some!!

__bcnp
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I think The Stay @ Home Dad has a crush on me .. I always get those Flannel Flakes from him.  I have yet to get anything from the Judge -- he rarely comes around my shop or the Fireman even though he always tips me ... Lol

I'm glad you finally got some though !

Leanne1205
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I'm beginning to think everyone has a different customer that won't give up the goods.  Mine is the 40s principal.  UGH!!!!  I have plenty of all the other ingredients but his!!!

cwrcar
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I think so b/c mine is the Student & those Peppermints!

Quoting Leanne1205:

I'm beginning to think everyone has a different customer that won't give up the goods.  Mine is the 40s principal.  UGH!!!!  I have plenty of all the other ingredients but his!!!

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I'm having problems with the Fireman giving up Sequined Spice and the student with the poodleskirt peppermint. I have all the ingredients needed from everyone else to defeat the gossipinator the full 28 times. 

Jackie0207
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 4:21 AM

That is sooo funny you say that about the Judge. He's the only one I need ingredients from..I served him all the time when I first started the Time Warp..now I NEVER SEE him and the game "says" I have never served him at all.weird

Quoting __bcnp:

I think The Stay @ Home Dad has a crush on me .. I always get those Flannel Flakes from him.  I have yet to get anything from the Judge -- he rarely comes around my shop or the Fireman even though he always tips me ... Lol

I'm glad you finally got some though !

MiraclesDHappen
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 4:29 AM

i had the most problem with the belbottom banana or whatever that was

cates2dd1ds
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I can't get Leg Warmer Licorice out of that Jazzercise person...guess the game somehow knows my "real" personality and realizes how much I dislike  going to the gym!

jumping ropetreadmilldumbbell

Maybe this will get her to like me!!  See Jazzercise Lady I'm "virtually" exercising!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)