• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to Get a Lift Ticket?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM
  • 4 Replies

Lift tickets are 5000JB, right?  I have the JB for this & want to go to MM to buy sugar & other stuff.  But where do I buy a lift ticket?  Do I have to travel elsewhere for more JB to buy a lift ticket?  I can't believe I saved up all this JB to go to MM, over 6050JB, & now I can't get a lift ticket!

Sam

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pat22285
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:40 AM

dont the snow bunny give it to u! hope im not wrong

Bookwormy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Quoting pat22285:

How & where do I meet the snow bunny?

It isn't really possible to do this without opening a store elsewhere, is it?  I don't want to have to do that.

I just wanted to go to MM to buy stuff, like I traveled to other places to buy ingredients.  Is sugar sold anywhere besides MM?

Sam

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:49 AM

You're probably just going to have to go through the game like it is intended unfortunately. You earn the lift ticket by serving the Lost Snow Bunny in BS her special drink which takes quite a bit to achieve. You cannot buy it anywhere.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Lift tickets are 5000JB, right?  I have the JB for this & want to go to MM to buy sugar & other stuff.  But where do I buy a lift ticket?  Do I have to travel elsewhere for more JB to buy a lift ticket?  I can't believe I saved up all this JB to go to MM, over 6050JB, & now I can't get a lift ticket!

Sam

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I don't know about traveling without buying a store, I never did try it. What sugar are you looking for?

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting pat22285:

How & where do I meet the snow bunny?

It isn't really possible to do this without opening a store elsewhere, is it?  I don't want to have to do that.

I just wanted to go to MM to buy stuff, like I traveled to other places to buy ingredients.  Is sugar sold anywhere besides MM?

Sam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)