Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can You Buy Equipment Elsewhere?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

I know that you can buy ingredients elsewhere, but can you buy equipment, like the whip cream maker, & use it elsewhere?

Sam

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM

You can only use equipment that you purchase for that specific place. It will not move around with you.

Bookwormy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Quoting tangleballlover:

You can only use equipment that you purchase for that specific place. It will not move around with you.

Can I purchase equipment for my coffee shop in PP from the store in JV?  & is there any reason to do so?  Is there anyone in PP that I would want to make Peppermint Latte & Crumb Cake for?  If not, then I wouldn't want to do so anyway.  And, I don't even know if JV sells a stove or Whipped Cream maker.  If not, then it would be moot too.

Sam

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Any equipment you but in a location stays in that location and that is the only pace you can use it. If you see the same machine in another location you can buy it there but it stays there as well.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Can I purchase equipment for my coffee shop in PP from the store in JV?  & is there any reason to do so?  Is there anyone in PP that I would want to make Peppermint Latte & Crumb Cake for?  If not, then I wouldn't want to do so anyway.  And, I don't even know if JV sells a stove or Whipped Cream maker.  If not, then it would be moot too.

Sam

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:45 PM

If you purchase any equipment in JV, it will stay in JV and you will not be able to use it elsewhere except for in JV. I'm almost positive that NO ONE in the game has a green entry for the PL & CC, but I will stand corrected, if I am wrong. But most drinks you make in PP will satisfy the customers you have there. The only thing I can think of is if some of the customers are repeats in JV, you may have a higher level drink you can serve them, if this is the case, I would check out the JV walkthrough and then also see if you have the required equipment in PP to make those drinks.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Quoting tangleballlover:

Sam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)