• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes You Can Buy, But Cannot Use in PP

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

Can you buy the Peppermint Latte & Crumb Cake or the Invisibility Cloaker Recipes elsewhere, where you can use them, or do you have to buy them before you move from PP to use elsewhere?

Sam

Hate Is NOT a Family Value.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tidesfoblue
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I'm not very far, but I believe recipes are only for sale in one place. You'll need to buy both recipes eventually, but you can always come back and buy them later, when you have the skills to brew them and you  have more money.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:01 PM

They are only available for purchase in PP, I don't think that you will use the Peppermint Latte & Crumb Cake anywhere, so far I am pretty sure no one has gotten a green entry using it on anyone. The Invisibility Cloaker is for MM when you are pretty far into it and about to "finish" the level. However, you will return back to PP while you are in MM, so you can always purchase it then since it is pricy.

LindaUtz
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 3:27 AM

See I bought all the recipes and equipment and I'm barely in Percolate Park is that bad and I still have money to spare?

karenlyne
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:25 AM

you want to buy all the equiptment there is and award for so many pieces. if you have the cash to spare buy the recipes you will need them at some point some recipes have awards for the amounts served i have gotten as far as brewers square and they are both in the red but i have been able to use the pepperment latte crumb cake w/ the stardust it pays good in java valley

P.s. you also get an award for travelin so you may want to travel back later for that purpose also

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)