Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MHTW confusion!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

ok so im in the time warp and have gotten stuck in all the decades that I can. im confused about getting these new recipes. ive only recieved one so far. when im not in a pocket of time i serve the new favoirte drink and i still dont get the new recipe. do i absolutly need all these new recipes??

also with this evil prescene when does it come or whatever do i have serve so many drinks or something? i havent read the walkthrough much because i hate cheating. please help

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM

LOL. The walkthrough isn't cheating, it's just there for help.

You should be able to serve the green entry drink for a new recipe...when you get the new recipe it belongs to another reg. time warp (not in a pocket) customer. When you serve it to them, they will give you an ingredient for the Quantum Leap recipe.

The evil presence is the Gossipinator. To get the Gossipinator, you serve the 50's gossip the Lockjaw t-1000, then you serve her the Quantum Leap recipe and you have defeated her. however, don't serve the gossip that Lockjaw UNTIL you have ALL the ingredients.

SxyPanamami83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:51 PM

see i am serving the green entries and the only recipe i got was disco infurno...

Quoting tangleballlover:

LOL. The walkthrough isn't cheating, it's just there for help.

You should be able to serve the green entry drink for a new recipe...when you get the new recipe it belongs to another reg. time warp (not in a pocket) customer. When you serve it to them, they will give you an ingredient for the Quantum Leap recipe.

The evil presence is the Gossipinator. To get the Gossipinator, you serve the 50's gossip the Lockjaw t-1000, then you serve her the Quantum Leap recipe and you have defeated her. however, don't serve the gossip that Lockjaw UNTIL you have ALL the ingredients.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:54 PM

What beans are you using?

SxyPanamami83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:55 PM

the high quality ones

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM

I didn't know which drinks you were trying on the reg. warp customers, so I posted the ones from the walk-through, some have more than one favorite, so you could try it to see if it works better..I whited them out just in case you didn't want to see it. But it could just be that you have bad luck :(

30's Judge -Cappuccino

40's School Principal - Espresso Shot

50's Student - Cappuccino, Peppermint Latte

50's MH Neighborhood Gossip - Cafe Latte

60's Average Joe - Plain Tea, Chai Tea Latte

60's MH Police Officer - Black Coffee Swirl

70's Fireman - Black Coffee, Cafe Americano the Beautiful

70's Mom - Iced Coffee, Iced Coffee & Cherry Danish

80's Business Executive - Espresso Shot, Red Eye

80's Yoga instructor- Black Coffee

90's SAHD - Beldings Brew

SxyPanamami83
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM

i just cheated cuz im so annoyed lol. the only one i got was the gi joe. i had the cop at least 4 times and she still didnt give iy up. i think i have bad luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)