Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judge???

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

can anyone please tell me what drink the judge actually likes i have made him everything and he hates it all....

reading

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grandmatomandm
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:41 PM

He only likes tea.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:45 PM

You won't be able to satisfy him until you move up to Percolate Park. There you can buy the Plain Tea recipe and the tea beans (b/c even tea comes in bean form in Latte Land) :) Until then, the Cafe Latte gets the most XP, JB from him. And the red entry won't hurt you :)

itsmejenny1
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Thank you that makes me feel so much better I thought i was messing up :)

rlash
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Me too. I was getting very mad at the judge. If you don't like coffee don't come to a coffee shop. JK LOL!  :)

amandatrihey
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Cafe Americano - served 1 time - averaged 26 JavaBucks and 10 experience

The above was my best experience with the Judge.  Not sure if it showed up in red after that one but it was my best scoring beverage so far.

kiske
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Once you have the tea, how do you make it?

firenicecream
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 9:34 PM

You just need the recipe and all required ingredients. If you have that you just choose to make it like you do the other recipes. =)

Quoting kiske:

Once you have the tea, how do you make it?

lt1jane
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM

He only likes plain tea.  When you have the money, move to Percolate Park and open a shop there. 

I wouldn't stay there and operate the shop, but you can purchase the equipment you'll need for later and more importantly, you can purchase different recipes and "tea beans."  Make sure you stock up on supplies that you can only get in PP before you move back because it will cost you 50 Java Bucks to run back to PP to purchase more supplies.

**The recipes and ingredients you have will move with you wherever you are, the equipment stays.  I made the mistake of purchasing the equipment right away in PP and discovered it didn't move with me.  It's there for me in the future, but next time I wont go quite so wild on the equipment until I actually move.

roxyann76
by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I was given the Burger and HotDog recieps from the Rhino and he is statisfied with these.

firenicecream
by on Sep. 4, 2009 at 5:41 PM

He likes plain tea but he likes chai tea best!

*highlight white parts to read!*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)