Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have 10,000 if you have an EP!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am getting closer to my goal but it is taking forever!!! Someone please help me out and sell me as many EP's you can! Name your price, and I will pay.

on vacation 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM

pregnant bellyI guess I'll talk to the baby while I wait for my energy to refill=) 

Mommy22boys
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I rarely ever use my EPs so I have 5 you can have.  I'd prefer stardust if you have any over JB, but either one will help me.  Let me know.

Kim                                                                       
 teacherHomeschooling mom and reading Southern Vampire Mysteries and Twilight addict

To repeat what others have said requires education; to challenge it, requires brains. -Mary Pettibone Poole

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Is 50,000 JB enough for them=) and I will get 10 SD later today, I will send over when I get them.

Quoting Mommy22boys:

I rarely ever use my EPs so I have 5 you can have.  I'd prefer stardust if you have any over JB, but either one will help me.  Let me know.

Mommy22boys
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Quoting blueflamz:

Is 50,000 JB enough for them=) and I will get 10 SD later today, I will send over when I get them.

Quoting Mommy22boys:

Sure, I'll send them to you now.

Kim                                                                       
 teacherHomeschooling mom and reading Southern Vampire Mysteries and Twilight addict

To repeat what others have said requires education; to challenge it, requires brains. -Mary Pettibone Poole

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)