Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite fruit...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM
  • 14 Replies

I would have to say I love Pomegranates during winter, and watermelons during summer. Oh, and ripe cherries!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM

1. Strawberry

2. Peach

Yummy!

tretresmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Watermelon, bananas, grapes ( the red ones ), strawberry, & plums

Mommie22boys
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Raspberries (with real cream) 

Perfectly ripe watermelon

Seedless green grapes

drinkingAndrea =)

__bcnp
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Ummm, I like green grapes + green apples + pears =D

Janicen2kiddos
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Blueberries!!

GrahamsMomAngel
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM

It's easier for me to tell you what I don't like: grapefruit, starfruit, bananas.  Bananas I can tolerate if I have to, but I try to avoid them.  They give me leg cramps and I just don't really care much for them.  But I love love love kiwi, blueberries, apples, oranges, strawberries, peaches, plums, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, pomegranate, grapes, nectarines, cherries, raspberries, wild blackberries and briar berries.  Pretty much all of them.  If I had to only pick one though it would probably be kiwi.  Mmmm...now I want fruit.

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM

There is only 1 fruit on this planet that I do not like and that is a fig=( bleck.  I love everything else!

Quoting GrahamsMomAngel:

It's easier for me to tell you what I don't like: grapefruit, starfruit, bananas.  Bananas I can tolerate if I have to, but I try to avoid them.  They give me leg cramps and I just don't really care much for them.  But I love love love kiwi, blueberries, apples, oranges, strawberries, peaches, plums, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, pomegranate, grapes, nectarines, cherries, raspberries, wild blackberries and briar berries.  Pretty much all of them.  If I had to only pick one though it would probably be kiwi.  Mmmm...now I want fruit.

fi_mishmish
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Strawberries, pear, and peaches!  Yum...

Lilypie - (PRix)

minimommy816
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Red grapes..mmmm! I love small strawberries, for some reason they taste better small! Watermelon and clementines!

RosieCheeks64
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM

I have never met a fruit or berry I don't like. Right now I am loving the pears off my tree nearest the front porch. They are sweet just the right ripeness. Plus I don't have to walk too far to pic one LOL. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)