Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving to MM early? Advice please!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm in BS right now and I'm at level 53. I don't even have the recommended brewing skill for start BS but I'm almost done with the area! I'm just waiting to get the ingredients for the Snow Bunny's drink. Should I move right on to MM or should I complete MH Time Warp or Java Wonderland first? Any advice?

shrugging

Amanda

Wife to Chris for 2 1/2 years

Mama to
Guy - 21 months

October - 11 months

Baby X - EDD 1/10/10

Being a Mom means never having to say, "I've never touched someone else's poop."

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I do NOT recommend going to MM. You will struggle out the ying yang, plain and simple. =)

asaffell
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:30 PM

I'm a level 70 and I'm working through the other areas to save money and gain skill points before moving to MM. It's recommending a brewing skill of 62, so being 10 points under that is going to be difficult to get by.

Technology has turned the fetus into a patient, reducing the mother to being the 'maternal environment' and preventing attachment until after the ultrasound has shown the fetus to be 'normal.'

-Jennifer Hall

BREASTFEEDING IS NOT ADULT NATURED! 

karasmommy2008
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:38 PM

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''okayyy lol....i move at level like 58 and i had over 100 stardust....so wait! make money!

whalewail
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:08 PM

ok, I'll probably do the time warp and Java Wonderland first then. Thanks!

Amanda

Wife to Chris for 2 1/2 years

Mama to
Guy - 21 months

October - 11 months

Baby X - EDD 1/10/10

Being a Mom means never having to say, "I've never touched someone else's poop."

ashleyir
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I'm in the same boat.  I'm still 4 below the recommended marketing and 13 below recommended brewing skill but BS is taking for-ever!!  I'm already bored out of my skull.  And I already went through MTW so I guess I'll check out JW for now.

KaysMom06
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM

agreed!!!

Quoting firenicecream:

I do NOT recommend going to MM. You will struggle out the ying yang, plain and simple. =)

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)