Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5000 JB Fill In The Blanks Game! **CLOSED**

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello Ladies!

Just a little bit of information about me!  I am a ___ year old Mommy of ___ boys! Tanner is ___ and Evan is ___ months old (who is drinking about ___ ounces of formula a day).  I am a semi SHAM.  I work ___ days a month (or every other weekend) when DH is home from work to baby sit.  I miss my old job dearly and will go back eventually.  I am also a wedding planner and event coordinator in my spare time.  I have a wedding coming up in ____ days.  My stress level is through the roof.  So I have to get everything together and do it all by self this week, DH will not be home from work for another ___ days. 

Fill in the blanks with the following numbers.  Whoever is the first to post correctly, will win 5,000 JB.  Only one guess/post per a cafĂ© mom please. 

Here are the numbers...

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWife_MomX2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Just a little bit of information about me!  I am a __28_ year old Mommy of _2__ boys! Tanner is _11_ and Evan is _6__ months old (who is drinking about __30_ ounces of formula a day).  I am a semi SHAM.  I work _7__ days a month (or every other weekend) when DH is home from work to baby sit.  I miss my old job dearly and will go back eventually.  I am also a wedding planner and event coordinator in my spare time.  I have a wedding coming up in _4___ days.  My stress level is through the roof.  So I have to get everything together and do it all by self this week, DH will not be home from work for another _10__ days. 

__bcnp
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Just a little bit of information about me!  I am a _30__ year old Mommy of _2__ boys! Tanner is _11__ and Evan is _6__ months old (who is drinking about 28___ ounces of formula a day).  I am a semi SHAM.  I work _4__ days a month (or every other weekend) when DH is home from work to baby sit.  I miss my old job dearly and will go back eventually.  I am also a wedding planner and event coordinator in my spare time.  I have a wedding coming up in _10___ days.  My stress level is through the roof.  So I have to get everything together and do it all by self this week, DH will not be home from work for another _7__ days. 

BridgetSG
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM
7:44 PM, Aug 25, 2009

I gave 5,000 Java Bucks to __bcnp.

Wow you are playing all of my games today!  Was this one too easy?

3BoyzandLilLady
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Just a little bit of information about me!  I am a __30_ year old Mommy of _2__ boys! Tanner is __11_ and Evan is _6__ months old (who is drinking about _28__ ounces of formula a day).  I am a semi SHAM.  I work __4_ days a month (or every other weekend) when DH is home from work to baby sit.  I miss my old job dearly and will go back eventually.  I am also a wedding planner and event coordinator in my spare time.  I have a wedding coming up in _10___ days.  My stress level is through the roof.  So I have to get everything together and do it all by self this week, DH will not be home from work for another _7__ days. 

__bcnp
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM

NO ! Lol. This was fun though ! Very unique ! I play everyone's games. I like them more than the game itself , lol.

THANKS !

Quoting BridgetSG:

7:44 PM, Aug 25, 2009

I gave 5,000 Java Bucks to __bcnp.

Wow you are playing all of my games today!  Was this one too easy?

BridgetSG
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

I am tired of just clicking away making the same old drinks, so I am just giving away all my JB today.  LOL

twinsplusone10
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Just a little bit of information about me!  I am a 28 year old Mommy of 2 boys! Tanner is 7 and Evan is 6 months old (who is drinking about 30 ounces of formula a day).  I am a semi SHAM.  I work 4 days a month (or every other weekend) when DH is home from work to baby sit.  I miss my old job dearly and will go back eventually.  I am also a wedding planner and event coordinator in my spare time.  I have a wedding coming up in 11 days.  My stress level is through the roof.  So I have to get everything together and do it all by self this week, DH will not be home from work for another 10 days

__bcnp
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM

YOU'RE QUITTING ????

Quoting BridgetSG:

I am tired of just clicking away making the same old drinks, so I am just giving away all my JB today.  LOL

BridgetSG
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

OH no! 

I just wanted to do something other than click click all day, so all the JB I get today, I am giving away.  I will be stingy again tomorrow probably!  I gotta get to MM and JW eventually!

__bcnp
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Lol, I DEFINITELY know what you mean !

Quoting BridgetSG:

OH no! 

I just wanted to do something other than click click all day, so all the JB I get today, I am giving away.  I will be stingy again tomorrow probably!  I gotta get to MM and JW eventually!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)