• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me things that annoy you...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am somewhat frustrated now.  Mostly just waiting on the arsonist to release the superhero but since I moved to MM it has had so many annoying things....

Something interesting was that the governor didnt unlock anything for 25 freaking turns!  Or when the quality blend works better then the butterfingers...gah

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I don't really get annoyed; it's more like antsy. I know I'm working on awards no matter what (unless I've exceeded serving customers 5000 times in a location) so it doesn't bother me as far as "annoyance" goes!

Alyssasmommy412
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM

LOL I just made a post about how the lawyer is ticking me off because she won't give me the mob boss. Even if I get the mob boss I then have to wait for him to give me the recipes.

New question does the Mob Boss give the recipes one at a time or all 3 at once? Thanks

firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Hee hee! One at a time!

Quoting Alyssasmommy412:

LOL I just made a post about how the lawyer is ticking me off because she won't give me the mob boss. Even if I get the mob boss I then have to wait for him to give me the recipes.

New question does the Mob Boss give the recipes one at a time or all 3 at once? Thanks

kryssie78
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Personally I hate repeating myself more than twice, really tics me off

In LL I'm getting annoyed waiting for the Mayor to show up in MM so I can keep going foward, dam politicians!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)