Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Untowns 4 biggest droppers....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have concluded that these 4 people seem to have the best results with blue pills in Untown.............

Unpolice Officer has alot of drops

Unworker Bee drops good too

UnNanny does fairly well also

Fireman is the number 4 choice because you have to serve him 300 times for an award anyways. So it's like 2 birds with one stone type deal.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Hmmmm, I never got pills from the UnFireman.  I was under the impression he only dropped UnBeans. 

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM

The first 3 give the most beans, but the fireman is chosen because you have to earn his award.

Quoting Heather2001:

Hmmmm, I never got pills from the UnFireman.  I was under the impression he only dropped UnBeans. 

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Lol, now I'm really confused.  The first three on your list actually give the Pills and the UnFireman gives the Beans, unless I'm mistaken or misunderstanding your post.  I just don't want anyone getting confused as that's how I have it in the walkthrough.

Quoting blueflamz:

The first 3 give the most beans, but the fireman is chosen because you have to earn his award.

Quoting Heather2001:

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:51 AM

The fireman doesn't drop pills, but the other 3 do. Sorry if it was confusing.   All you really need is the first 3 I mentioned and you will get plenty of drops. I use the fireman instead of the Mom, just to get the award for serving him 300 times. And you can get the unbeans from him in the process. 

Also if you notice, the first 3 people I mentioned you have to have the 3 certain pieces of equipment in your inventory. I guess it's a clue.

blueflamz
by Java Mod on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Ha ha ha. I just realized my mistake=) Thanks for pointing that out. And I meant pills not beans!!!! Talk about big brain farts!

Quoting Heather2001:

Lol, now I'm really confused.  The first three on your list actually give the Pills and the UnFireman gives the Beans, unless I'm mistaken or misunderstanding your post.  I just don't want anyone getting confused as that's how I have it in the walkthrough.

Quoting blueflamz:

Quoting Heather2001:

SolerMom
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Thanks for the info !!!hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)