Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot 100 award

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

When do/did you get it?  I haven't gotten it yet and unmasked the superhero a while ago....

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
firenicecream
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I think the Team is giving them out in spurts. I'm pretty sure they're watching this one so only the first 100 get it. =)

hope4emma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Thanks!  That's what I thought....I was just checking.  :)

beckie66
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I was wondering the same thing today!  The Superhero has 69 friends, which is a few more than our Unmasking List here, but we are getting close to that 100 mark either way :) 

ReekaJean
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:28 AM

And don't forget though that there may be people who are playing who don't post here in the forums. :)

Quoting beckie66:

I was wondering the same thing today!  The Superhero has 69 friends, which is a few more than our Unmasking List here, but we are getting close to that 100 mark either way :) 

firenicecream
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM

We had been watching to make sure the list was complete with what is actual according to CM. I can ask the Team to check again so we match. =)

Quoting ReekaJean:

And don't forget though that there may be people who are playing who don't post here in the forums. :)

Quoting beckie66:

beckie66
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Well, an example I know of is RanaAurora - she has Unmasked, is a friend of the Superhero, but is not on the list. 

firenicecream
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Ah yes, I guess the Team wouldn't need to provide the list now that we are friends to the Superhero. I'll see if blueflamz wants to compare or if she wants me to! Thank you for pointing this out!

Quoting beckie66:

Well, an example I know of is RanaAurora - she has Unmasked, is a friend of the Superhero, but is not on the list. 

hope4emma
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I got my award today!  YAY!!!!!

beckie66
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Yay!  Me, too!

Hot 100
(One of the first 100 players to Unmask the Superhero in Mount Mocha)
08/26/09

Now I am working on serving her 25 times...I collected 10 of everything today and I only have 5 more serves to go :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)