• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suspicious BS Police Officer and Partner in Crime Glitch maybe...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

I served the Partner in Crime a high quality caffe latte and choc chip cookie and he didn't dissolve our partnership like normal (it says to serve him another cookie if you ever change your mind....) Then about 12 customers later I got the Suspicious Police Officer and got fined...what gives???  Not that the fine is a big deal, but would like to know that I have to be more wary of the SBSPO if Partner In Crime isn't always going to go away.  Thanks for letting me complain...  :)

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tangleballlover
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Why do you want to dissolve your PIC? Do you have the Gossip spray yet?

The SBSPO will fine you 100JB (I believe) every once in a while, it won't be every single time and after a while you hardly notice that money gone...but I don't think it's a glitch. If you have the PIC, you might get caught and therefore fined, if I am understanding correctly, it is late :0)

smkearney
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Yes, I laready got the gossip spray.  Got it relatively quickly actually.  I don't care whether the PIC is dissolved or not, except when I serve him the cookie and it isn't actually dissolved.  And it's true, you only get fined 200 JB, so it isn't a big deal.  I just wanted to point it out.  Thanks for replying.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 3:00 PM

It might just be one of those instances where you have to serve the cookie more than once. Did he tell you that he wasn't your partner anymore? I know you get that message if it is indeed dissolved. It's kind of like the friendly ghost, where it takes a little while to piss him off! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)