Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one more ?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:17 AM
  • 12 Replies

Lol, I promised Heather I'd leave her alone with all my questions so now I'm asking everyone...

Exactly how many shops do you open on LL?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Lol, here I aaaaaammmmmm!  You open 7 total (so far).

__bcnp
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:24 AM

Lol, sorry... I'm so technical about the game, I like to know every last detail ! LMAO.
  Thanks for having patience and helping me out !

Quoting Heather2001:

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:26 AM

No problem at all!  Glad to help!

Quoting __bcnp:

Lol, sorry... I'm so technical about the game, I like to know every last detail ! LMAO.
  Thanks for having patience and helping me out !

Quoting Heather2001:

__bcnp
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Oh and so you don't open a new shop in each city in JW ?

I thought since you had to buy the equipment over, you were opening a shop  ?  Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about and you don't have to buy the equipment over in each city of JW ?

confusedshrugging

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Nope, your one shop encompasses JW entirely.  You basically move within areas of JW, but with the same shop.  It must be a mobile shop on wheels, lol. 

Quoting __bcnp:

I thought since you had to buy the equipment over, you were opening a shop  ?  Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about and you don't have to buy the equipment over in each city of JW ?

confusedshrugging

__bcnp
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Lol, so no re-buying equipment ? Just the buying the new recipes ?

Quoting Heather2001:

Nope, your one shop encompasses JW entirely.  You basically move within areas of JW, but with the same shop.  It must be a mobile shop on wheels, lol. 

Quoting __bcnp:

confusedshrugging

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Right.  The equipment is basically the same within JW except for a few minor differences.  1) UnTown has 4 pieces of "pivot" equipment that you'll end up buying and selling to get the right drink ingredients to serve the customers, and 2) Poetry Point has an oven for sale which is abent in Shuffle City and UnTown.  Other than that, the 5 pieces of "base" equipment travel with you within JW.

Quoting __bcnp:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

confusedshrugging

__bcnp
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:48 AM

Thank you so much ! How are you doing in the game so far? I know you're # 1 and all :D but yeahh.. lol.. what are you trying to accomplish now ?

Quoting Heather2001:

Right.  The equipment is basically the same within JW except for a few minor differences.  1) UnTown has 4 pieces of "pivot" equipment that you'll end up buying and selling to get the right drink ingredients to serve the customers, and 2) Poetry Point has an oven for sale which is abent in Shuffle City and UnTown.  Other than that, the 5 pieces of "base" equipment travel with you within JW.

Quoting __bcnp:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

confusedshrugging

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:56 AM

You're very welcome!  I think I'm doing okaaaayyy, lol.  Trying to stay on top, though some things you just can't compete with, you know?  I'm just biding my time until CM opens the next area of JW for us next week.  I'm praying that it pays better than MM because it's taking forever to level up at this point.  Reaching the maximum level will take me months at this rate, lmao!

Quoting __bcnp:

Thank you so much ! How are you doing in the game so far? I know you're # 1 and all :D but yeahh.. lol.. what are you trying to accomplish now ?

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

confusedshrugging

__bcnp
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:24 AM

WAIT - - - - What's Not Open?  Well, More Like , What Are You Waiting On Them To Open?

Oh Lord, You Might Have Opened Up A Whole New Book Of Questions

Quoting Heather2001:

You're very welcome!  I think I'm doing okaaaayyy, lol.  Trying to stay on top, though some things you just can't compete with, you know?  I'm just biding my time until CM opens the next area of JW for us next week.  I'm praying that it pays better than MM because it's taking forever to level up at this point.  Reaching the maximum level will take me months at this rate, lmao!

Quoting __bcnp:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

Quoting Heather2001:

Quoting __bcnp:

confusedshrugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)